Please help me with regards to subject combi! Urgent!!

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

Please help me with regards to subject combi! Urgent!!

Postby equink » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:55 pm

I got accepted into Raffles and I'm in the Science stream.
I'm in a dilemma between taking H2 bio and H2 phys as well as H2 eng lit and H2 econs. I'm taking H2 chem and H2 math for the other two subjects. I do have more interest in bio then in phys but would the heavy content for bio be one to cause regret? The thing is, unlike most of my peers, I really have no idea what I want to do in life(it really irritates the hell out of me sometimes) and hence, I don't really have anything to base my decisions on. Sigh. Therefore,I'd really like some advice over whether to choose phys or bio...and the same goes for econs and lit.
I was in the triple science stream in secondary school and I didn't take lit as an o'lvl subject.
Oh and would anyone recommend one to take up the English Language and Linguistic Scholarship and KI? English has always been my strongest subject,if that helps.
I'd really really appreciate any help given! ((:

equink
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Please help me with regards to subject combi! Urgent!!

Postby Skyed » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:06 pm

PCME gives you the most opportunities in uni.

Skyed
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees