SAT Test prep courses

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

SAT Test prep courses

Postby michdoughnuts » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Hi everyone. I am taking my SAT in the near future, could anyone advice me some courses/programs that I can apply to aid me? I do not want to restrict myself to books only.

michdoughnuts
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: SAT Test prep courses

Postby ChewingPencilLine » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:07 pm

I took the SATs before. They actually have this free question daily posted on their website... I knew I was going to take the SATs pretty early... So I subscribed by email to the daily question waaaay in advance... I just did those for practice and it was sufficient actually. Got 95 percentile for reading and 99 percentile for math (national).

Remember that for the writing component, what they are looking for is just very simplistic arguments. Not really like the kind of argumentative essays you would write / might be writing in school.

If you want tuition for SATs, you can actually approach me, :).

ChewingPencilLine
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby michdoughnuts » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Haha what organization are you from?

michdoughnuts
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChewingPencilLine » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:38 am

Organization? Sorry? I am not from any tuition agency if that is what you are asking, :). I actually still have a million SAT daily questions sitting in my email, LOL. In fact, they are still coming in because I never stopped the subscription, :x.

ChewingPencilLine
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby michdoughnuts » Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:36 pm

' If you want tuition for SATs, you can actually approach me, :). '

haha so you do private tuitions? Any more details? Could you provide the subscription e-mail as well? Thanks!

michdoughnuts
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ChewingPencilLine » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:53 pm

michdoughnuts wrote:' If you want tuition for SATs, you can actually approach me, :). '

haha so you do private tuitions? Any more details? Could you provide the subscription e-mail as well? Thanks!

Haha, yup, I am a private home tutor, :).
I teach quite a range of subjects:
Primary level English, Math, Science and Chinese (EMSC) as well lower secondary Math and upper secondary E/A-Math, Physics and Chemistry, JC H1 Economics, H1/2 Math, H1/2 Physics and SIM Business Math, Statistics and Accounting modules

And of course, I teach SAT too.

For the subscription, go here and click on the little blue word 'subscription' on the right beside 'print'.
http://sat.collegeboard.org/practice/an ... of-the-day

ChewingPencilLine
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees