Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby ngl2010 » Thu May 09, 2013 4:53 pm

I am looking for A Level fresh grad to teach Chinese compo writing to my P6 son.

I want A Level fresh grad because they are just fresh from school so they understand student's difficulties in tackling Chinese.

My son's compo writing usually scores between 23 and 29 out of 40. We want it to be consistently above 32.

The tuition is just to focus on compo writing specifically picture description (5 pictures plus 1 blank). We are not going to attempt ming ti zuo wen. Just focus on picture description.

Please pm me if you are interested. No tuition agency please.

Thank you.
Last edited by ngl2010 on Fri May 10, 2013 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6029
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby sembgal » Thu May 09, 2013 4:58 pm

ngl2010 wrote:I am looking for A Level fresh grad from Top JC to teach Chinese compo writing to my P6 son.

I want A Level fresh grad because they are just fresh from school so they understand student's difficulties in tackling Chinese.

My son's compo writing usually scores between 23 and 29 out of 40. We want it to be consistently above 32.

The tuition is just to focus on compo writing specifically picture description (5 pictures plus 1 blank). We are not going to attempt ming ti zuo wen. Just focus on picture description.

Please pm me if you are interested. No tuition agency please.

Thank you.

My suggestion is get one with tutoring experience, not one fresh out of school. If you get one fresh out of school, the person not much tutoring experience.

sembgal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 2941
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:36 pm
Total Likes: 39


Re: Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby ngl2010 » Thu May 09, 2013 5:15 pm

sembgal wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I am looking for A Level fresh grad from Top JC to teach Chinese compo writing to my P6 son.

I want A Level fresh grad because they are just fresh from school so they understand student's difficulties in tackling Chinese.

My son's compo writing usually scores between 23 and 29 out of 40. We want it to be consistently above 32.

The tuition is just to focus on compo writing specifically picture description (5 pictures plus 1 blank). We are not going to attempt ming ti zuo wen. Just focus on picture description.

Please pm me if you are interested. No tuition agency please.

Thank you.

My suggestion is get one with tutoring experience, not one fresh out of school. If you get one fresh out of school, the person not much tutoring experience.

We have gotten one tutor for English compo. He is fresh A Level graduate and he works wonders!

This young tutor had achieved what other more experienced tutors can't (we have other tutors previously). He imparted his writing skills. He critiqued harshly but at the same time he showed how the storyline can be better, how the pacing can be improved, how the ending can be made more interesting, etc.

Unfortunately, he doesn't teach Chinese. So, I am looking for another A Level fresh graduate to tackle Chinese compo. I hope I can find one :xedfingers:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6029
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby ngl2010 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:22 am

Hi. I am looking for tuition on regular basis as it is hard to learn compo writing in crash courses because need to write compos, memorize phrases, etc. Thanks.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6029
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby ngl2010 » Fri May 10, 2013 11:43 am

Up

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6029
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 68



Re: Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby jwxh » Fri May 10, 2013 1:55 pm

hi ngl2010,

do u mind to give me the contact of your english compo tutor? i need one for my girl who is P4 now.

tks

jwxh
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:00 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby kitty2 » Fri May 10, 2013 1:57 pm

ngl2010 wrote:I am looking for A Level fresh grad to teach Chinese compo writing to my P6 son.

I want A Level fresh grad because they are just fresh from school so they understand student's difficulties in tackling Chinese.

My son's compo writing usually scores between 23 and 29 out of 40. We want it to be consistently above 32.

The tuition is just to focus on compo writing specifically picture description (5 pictures plus 1 blank). We are not going to attempt ming ti zuo wen. Just focus on picture description.

Please pm me if you are interested. No tuition agency please.

Thank you.


Where do you stay?My neighbour's daughter may be keen,she's a fresh grad from HCJC

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1741
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby jwxh » Fri May 10, 2013 2:15 pm

hi,

i prefer to use yr english compo tutor as you have tried before.

jwxh
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:00 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby ngl2010 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:20 pm

jwxh wrote:hi,

i prefer to use yr english compo tutor as you have tried before.

I have pm you.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6029
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 68


Re: Looking for A Level fresh grad to teach P6 Chinese compo

Postby ngl2010 » Fri May 10, 2013 2:23 pm

kitty2 wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I am looking for A Level fresh grad to teach Chinese compo writing to my P6 son.

I want A Level fresh grad because they are just fresh from school so they understand student's difficulties in tackling Chinese.

My son's compo writing usually scores between 23 and 29 out of 40. We want it to be consistently above 32.

The tuition is just to focus on compo writing specifically picture description (5 pictures plus 1 blank). We are not going to attempt ming ti zuo wen. Just focus on picture description.

Please pm me if you are interested. No tuition agency please.

Thank you.


Where do you stay?My neighbour's daughter may be keen,she's a fresh grad from HCJC

Thank you for your pm. Too bad that we live far away from her. We'll continue to search :xedfingers:

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6029
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 68


Next

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees