What are students impression of VJC?

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

What are students impression of VJC?

Postby mistral77 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:25 pm

What are students impression of VJC?

mistral77
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: What are students impression of VJC?

Postby Skyed » Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm from VJ and I think it's great.

Skyed
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: What are students impression of VJC?

Postby mistral77 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:05 pm

Skyed wrote:I'm from VJ and I think it's great.


Care to elaborate more?

mistral77
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: What are students impression of VJC?

Postby Skyed » Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:20 pm

mistral77 wrote:
Skyed wrote:I'm from VJ and I think it's great.


Care to elaborate more?


Most of my tutors are really caring and they teach well (though the bond between students and teachers is not as close as in secondary). They make a lot of effort to keep the class attention and to fully explain concepts (because my class is quite havoc class actually feel quite bad for the teachers when they struggle to keep the class's attention). VJ has a really wide range of CCAs too be it sports, performing arts or clubs that gives pretty much every student a chance to pursue their interest. The students are also pretty nice in general (I came from a supposedly "elite" secondary school and it's a pretty nice change to have friends from middle to low income families because it makes going out less expensive lol). The school spirit, which is one of the main things VJ is known for is also really strong :). You can come down to our open house on 8th Jan if you want to experience the VJ environment firsthand.

Skyed
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: What are students impression of VJC?

Postby mistral77 » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:59 pm

Skyed wrote:
mistral77 wrote:
Skyed wrote:I'm from VJ and I think it's great.


Care to elaborate more?


Most of my tutors are really caring and they teach well (though the bond between students and teachers is not as close as in secondary). They make a lot of effort to keep the class attention and to fully explain concepts (because my class is quite havoc class actually feel quite bad for the teachers when they struggle to keep the class's attention). VJ has a really wide range of CCAs too be it sports, performing arts or clubs that gives pretty much every student a chance to pursue their interest. The students are also pretty nice in general (I came from a supposedly "elite" secondary school and it's a pretty nice change to have friends from middle to low income families because it makes going out less expensive lol). The school spirit, which is one of the main things VJ is known for is also really strong :). You can come down to our open house on 8th Jan if you want to experience the VJ environment firsthand.


Thanks for the info.
Bring me to another question. Which school has the strongest cheer and support during inter-JC sports?

mistral77
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:33 am
Total Likes: 0



Re: What are students impression of VJC?

Postby Skyed » Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:04 am

mistral77 wrote:Thanks for the info.
Bring me to another question. Which school has the strongest cheer and support during inter-JC sports?


Well, I would say VJ, but that would sound biased. But seriously though, VJ is known for being super enthu in supporting the school teams and all.

Skyed
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 907
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:37 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees