H1 GP Home Tuition

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

H1 GP Home Tuition

Postby annysha » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:12 pm

Hello! My name is Anny and I just finished my A levels. My JC was Dunman High.
Are you looking for general paper tuition? :scratchhead:
I teach both 1-to-1 or in small groups (up to 3)

GP can be very challenging and demanding so tuition and personal attention should be given to weaker pupils earlier for a head start! :imcool:

- Consistently high-performing GP student (was invited back to my school to tutor)
- Having just finished my A levels, I am very familiar with rigour of GP syllabus & exam trends which are constantly changing.
- Home tuition provides convenience for your child, saving precious studying and resting time.
- I promise highly personalised teaching to suit the needs of each pupil to allow maximum improvement. (hence the 1-to-1 or small group tuition)
- I will guide pupil towards grasping the key exam skills and strategies needed to succeed. Its not only those who are good in english that can excel in GP!
- Extensive pool of resources available from various sources, including top JC materials, model essays, readings covering all topics, as well as personal notes. All available to my students.

Rates: $35/h
$30/h per person if in pairs or groups of 3
Each session is 2 hours long.
Available on weekends, located in the east to north area. Other locations negotiable.
Contact me at 92269580 if interested
Will be happy to negotiate, respond to any queries or provide more details! :smile:

Thank you!

annysha
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees