Networking Group - Catholic JC

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.
phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:8

Re: What is CJC (Catholic JC) like?

Post by phankao » Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:27 pm

pirated wrote:
Distance wrote:Hi there,

My gal has a net score of 10 points and is considering between Catholic JC and Meridian JC. She is more to a science student which CJC is weaker at (heard of) but it is so much nearer to where we stay. Would really appreciate if you can provide some comments between these 2 JCs.

Thanks much!
CJC is preferred since is nearer. Not true CJC is weak in science. My friends' kids did well there. they got into an Ivy and one of well known UK uni
CJC had President Scholar in recent years leh. And I believe was Science student.

whiteyess
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:1

Re: What is CJC (Catholic JC) like?

Post by whiteyess » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:42 am

CJC is good in arts - students tend to be pretty society-savyy and have good EQ. quite a lot of my bosses are CJC grads

siling
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Re: Networking Group - Catholic JC

Post by siling » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:55 pm

agreed that CJC students got high EQ

ms_lim
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by ms_lim » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:39 pm

hi, my ds just gotten his results and wld like to find out if we wanna use the 2 affiliation points must we put cjc as our first school choice? thks!

ms_lim
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by ms_lim » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:39 pm

hi, my ds just gotten his results and wld like to find out if we wanna use the 2 affiliation points must we put cjc as our first school choice? thks!

isetan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:6

Post by isetan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:48 pm

ms_lim wrote:hi, my ds just gotten his results and wld like to find out if we wanna use the 2 affiliation points must we put cjc as our first school choice? thks!
If your DS net score is near CJ cut off points and it's safer to put as first choice.

mindays
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:59

Post by mindays » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:57 pm

ms_lim wrote:hi, my ds just gotten his results and wld like to find out if we wanna use the 2 affiliation points must we put cjc as our first school choice? thks!
Yes, first choice has to be indicated to enjoy the bonus points.

ms_lim
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by ms_lim » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 pm

It's CCA choosing time again. I was looking at their CCA schedule and noticed there's some 'extra' sessions in some CCA. Are these sessions optional? Also what's the yearly level of attendance needed for their CCA?

ms_lim
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Post by ms_lim » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:36 pm

It's CCA choosing time again. I was looking at their CCA schedule and noticed there's some 'extra' sessions in some CCA. Are these sessions optional? Also what's the yearly level of attendance needed for their CCA?

siling
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:4

Post by siling » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:49 pm

ms_lim wrote:It's CCA choosing time again. I was looking at their CCA schedule and noticed there's some 'extra' sessions in some CCA. Are these sessions optional? Also what's the yearly level of attendance needed for their CCA?
Normally the extra sessions are not optional. students must attend.

Hope it helps though it is a late reply.