Hybrid combination in JC

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

Hybrid combination in JC

Postby heythereee » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:30 pm

Hello. I am hoping to pursue a hybrid combination in JC next year (chem, math, hist, econs) and I was wondering which JCs are hybrid-combi friendly? I heard NY is one of the more hybrid-combi accepting JCs. What about victoria jc?

heythereee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Hybrid combination in JC

Postby zeemimi » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:51 pm

heythereee wrote:Hello. I am hoping to pursue a hybrid combination in JC next year (chem, math, hist, econs) and I was wondering which JCs are hybrid-combi friendly? I heard NY is one of the more hybrid-combi accepting JCs. What about victoria jc?

RI also
zeemimi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jtoh » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:47 pm

VJC offers the subject combi you're interested in:

http://www.vjc.moe.edu.sg/website/a-lev ... culum.html

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby heythereee » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:07 am

Hi. From what I know, all or almost all JCs offer these subjects. What I meant was what are the chances of the JC accepting my hybrid combination of chem, math, hist, econs as I know some schools only offer the convention science stream(PCME/BCME) and arts stream(lit, hist, math, econs) routes. Thank you :-)

heythereee
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby jtoh » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:49 am

heythereee wrote:Hi. From what I know, all or almost all JCs offer these subjects. What I meant was what are the chances of the JC accepting my hybrid combination of chem, math, hist, econs as I know some schools only offer the convention science stream(PCME/BCME) and arts stream(lit, hist, math, econs) routes. Thank you :-)

Go to the link I posted earlier. Click on the tab "Subject Combinations". Look at S6. That is the subject combination you want. They offer it.

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby zeemimi » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:09 am

jtoh wrote:
heythereee wrote:Hi. From what I know, all or almost all JCs offer these subjects. What I meant was what are the chances of the JC accepting my hybrid combination of chem, math, hist, econs as I know some schools only offer the convention science stream(PCME/BCME) and arts stream(lit, hist, math, econs) routes. Thank you :-)

Go to the link I posted earlier. Click on the tab "Subject Combinations". Look at S6. That is the subject combination you want. They offer it.

Heythereee
Just note that this combi is under science. So make sure you apply for the science stream after your o level results is released.
zeemimi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees