Returning Singaporean missed SPERS exam in Dec. Need help.

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

Returning Singaporean missed SPERS exam in Dec. Need help.

Postby Verkyl » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:11 am

My daughter missed the SPERs exam in Dec 2014. She will be joining sec 2 this year. What are the IP or Girl schoolsl that will take in students in Feb? Is DSA (Choir) applicable for entry at this time of the year?

Verkyl
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Returning Singaporean missed SPERS exam in Dec. Need hel

Postby slmkhoo » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:57 am

Verkyl wrote:My daughter missed the SPERs exam in Dec 2014. She will be joining sec 2 this year. What are the IP or Girl schoolsl that will take in students in Feb? Is DSA (Choir) applicable for entry at this time of the year?

I think the only way you will find out is to enquire with each school individually. You should be able to get the email addresses from the school websites and send emails. For a quicker response, in case they don't reply to emails so fast, you can ask a relative in Singapore to make a few phone calls for you. There is no formal DSA admission at this time of the year, but anything that can make your daughter more attractive to the school may help (assuming they have a vacancy). And even if they are willing to consider her application, she will probably have to take some tests (usually Eng/Maths/Science). Hope this helps.

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees