Networking Group - Serangoon JC

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

Networking Group - Serangoon JC

Postby Zest fully » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Anyone has anything to share about SRJC? Can be about the school's culture, discipline, performance, strength, weakness, principal, teachers, CCAs, amenities, environment, canteen, project work, subjects combination, and etc.

Please share. Thanks.

Zest fully
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Serangoon JC

Postby Supermother352231 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:51 pm

The school's strength lies in its staff's caring and dedicated nature. The teachers are always ready to help and hold consultations sometimes up till 9pm! Even the admin staff and the canteen vendors are super nice and friendly. The school strongly believes in bringing each other up so the students,teachers and the rest of the staff is always willing to bring out the best in every student in terms of academic as well as other talents. The amount of effort put in by the school is incredulous and srjc is the best for gaining the best out of the 2 years that the students are ther. events such as will run, thanksgiving concert and many such events are absolutely commendable. Every teacher will do their best in supporting your child to excel. The facilities are also very advanced so it is a really amazing jc. The weakness mainly lies in it's image among the sec students and parents as many of them think that the school is not as good as others such as SAJC and MJC. It has really continuously improved for the past 10 years and continues to improve further. Other than that, I am not sure of any other weaknesses.

Supermother352231
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Serangoon JC

Postby momkiasu » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:28 am

Hi there, is there anyone who knows more about SRJC compared to other JCs such as SAJC MJC or CJC? I am not too familiar with the JC scene so I need some help to understand how is it like in JC.

momkiasu
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Networking Group - Serangoon JC

Postby johndoehere2014 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:23 pm

Here are some strengths of Serangoon JC. Firstly, Serangoon JC has VERY and I mean VERY strict school rules. They deal with latecoming VERY SERIOUSLY. 4th time call parent, 5th time voluntary community work, 6th time conferencing with parent, 8th time suspension. Secondly, Serangoon JC takes CCA very seriously. CCA is compulsory for all students. Skipping CCA will result in disciplinary action.

johndoehere2014
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Networking Group - Serangoon JC

Postby Sieg » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:00 pm

Hi, I would like to know how students find the 2016 A level GP and Chemistry paper 2?
How well do you think the teachers have prepared you?
I would appreciate any input.
TIA.

Sieg
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees