H2 Geog Past A level papers

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

H2 Geog Past A level papers

Postby slmkhoo » Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:06 am

Does anyone know how I can get hold of actual past A level papers for H2 Geog? I've just found out that there is no 10-year-series for Geog. I don't want past JC papers, but the actual A level papers for recent years, especially the data response questions. Can anyone help? Thanks!

slmkhoo
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: H2 Geog Past A level papers

Postby beepeebful » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:07 pm

slmkhoo wrote:Does anyone know how I can get hold of actual past A level papers for H2 Geog? I've just found out that there is no 10-year-series for Geog. I don't want past JC papers, but the actual A level papers for recent years, especially the data response questions. Can anyone help? Thanks!

You are likely better off drilling on the past JC papers' DRQs because they are more challenging and have "model answers" prepared by the respective JCs. In comparison, past year A Level DRQs are a ton easier (there will not be significant ROI drilling on them) and there are no recognised "model answers" provided by the examiners on these DRQs - often leaving the student clueless on whether he/she got it right on the nail or off the target board entirely.

beepeebful
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees