JC1 Chinese Tuition

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.

JC1 Chinese Tuition

Postby Blur Mom » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:03 am

My Son is entering to JC1 this year and his Chinese standard is real bad. I need to send him for Chinese tuition. Not sure if anyone out there can help. My Son does better in group tuition or tuition centre. :thankyou:

Blur Mom
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: JC1 Chinese Tuition

Postby Andreatan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi, I just saw your post. Not sure if it's too late but I know a good Chinese tuition teacher from an agency and the tuition teacher goes to your place. But I'm afraid it's not a group tuition. The tuition teacher have many years of experience and most students he teach have gotten an A. The best thing is this agency gives you access to free online assessment paper for all subjects when you sign up with them. If interested you can contact me to know more about it

Andreatan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: JC1 Chinese Tuition

Postby Andreatan » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:47 pm

Hi, I just saw your post. Not sure if it's too late but I know a good Chinese tuition teacher from an agency and the tuition teacher goes to your place. But I'm afraid it's not a group tuition. The tuition teacher have many years of experience and most students he teach have gotten an A. The best thing is this agency gives you access to free online assessment paper for all subjects when you sign up with them. If interested you can contact me to know more about it

Andreatan
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Tertiary Education - A-Levels, Diplomas, Degrees