EAE

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.
Post Reply
vividlaurel
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Nov 25,
Total Likes:3

Re: EAE

Post by vividlaurel » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:51 pm

Congrats to your DS staypositive!

DS has been offered SP DARE and DD has been offered NP Accountancy! Both of which were their top choices! Celebration time at home now...The children will accept once they are back home from school.
staypositive wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 pm
DS received and accepted offer. Ngee Ann Poly ICT. Yay!

Funz
Councillor
Councillor
Posts: 12591
Joined: Wed May 27,
Total Likes:334

Re: EAE

Post by Funz » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:54 pm

Think can log in to the EAE portal to check.

DD was offered her one and only choice. She is ecstatic now.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
Posts: 10743
Joined: Thu May 07,
Total Likes:21

Re: EAE

Post by qms » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:29 pm

staypositive wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:33 pm
DS received and accepted offer. Ngee Ann Poly ICT. Yay!
Image

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
Posts: 10743
Joined: Thu May 07,
Total Likes:21

Re: EAE

Post by qms » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:30 pm

vividlaurel wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:51 pm
Congrats to your DS staypositive!

DS has been offered SP DARE and DD has been offered NP Accountancy! Both of which were their top choices! Celebration time at home now...The children will accept once they are back home from school.
Image

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
Posts: 10743
Joined: Thu May 07,
Total Likes:21

Re: EAE

Post by qms » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:30 pm

Funz wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:54 pm
DD was offered her one and only choice. She is ecstatic now.
Image


MrsKiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Posts: 12368
Joined: Mon Jul 18,
Total Likes:50

Re: EAE

Post by MrsKiasu » Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:33 pm

qms wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:30 pm
Funz wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:54 pm
DD was offered her one and only choice. She is ecstatic now.
Image
wow Funz..congrats to yr dd! :congrats:

vividlaurel
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Nov 25,
Total Likes:3

Re: EAE

Post by vividlaurel » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:12 pm

Congrats to all the DS and DD who got into their school of choice for EAE! It's party time at homes today and the pressure to the O levels eases up slightly!

JJ1111
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Posts: 954
Joined: Wed Oct 03,
Total Likes:9

Re: EAE

Post by JJ1111 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:36 am

Don't forgt, today is the last day to accept offer!

JJ1111
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Posts: 954
Joined: Wed Oct 03,
Total Likes:9

Re: EAE

Post by JJ1111 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:46 am

For O-Level holders:

A net ELR2B2 score of 26 points or better for the GCE O-Level examinations*; and Minimum Entry Requirements (MERs) for the polytechnic course.
A net 26 points mean after minimum CCA 2 points? or cannot use CCA 2 points?

vividlaurel
BrownBelt
BrownBelt
Posts: 597
Joined: Tue Nov 25,
Total Likes:3

Re: EAE

Post by vividlaurel » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:52 am

From what I know it's a raw score of 26 points, so without taking into account CCA points.
JJ1111 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:46 am
For O-Level holders:

A net ELR2B2 score of 26 points or better for the GCE O-Level examinations*; and Minimum Entry Requirements (MERs) for the polytechnic course.
A net 26 points mean after minimum CCA 2 points? or cannot use CCA 2 points?

Post Reply