tutor thru' word of mouth recommendation for JC1 H2 chem

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.
raspberrybunny63
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

tutor thru' word of mouth recommendation for JC1 H2 chem

Post by raspberrybunny63 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:44 pm

Hi,
Anyone has good JC tutor to recommend. I am looking for a responsible, patient and committed tutor to teach JC1 H2 Chemistry. No tuition agency please, I am looking more of a "word of mouth" recommendation for a very good and experienced tutor. hoping to start tuition asap.

:thankyou:

proton
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:2

Re: tutor thru' word of mouth recommendation for JC1 H2 chem

Post by proton » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Hi, my elder son's H2 Chem tutor is quite patient and super responsible. My son scored A in A level hahaha lol! The tutor is a former teacher, also ex-RIJC student herself. Can PM me if you need her contact. Thanx.

proton
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:2

Post by proton » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:08 pm

Hi, my elder son's H2 Chem tutor is quite patient and super responsible. My son scored A in A level hahaha lol! The tutor is a former teacher, also ex-RIJC student herself. Can PM me if you need her contact. Thanx.

raspberrybunny63
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by raspberrybunny63 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:31 pm

proton wrote:Hi, my elder son's H2 Chem tutor is quite patient and super responsible. My son scored A in A level hahaha lol! The tutor is a former teacher, also ex-RIJC student herself. Can PM me if you need her contact. Thanx.
Hi, that's awesome! May I please ask for your help to pass me her contact. Thanks alot!

Seannnnn
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Seannnnn » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:58 pm

I went to SMU after A levels, scored S in prelims in H2 Chemistry but A in A levels. Went to this tutor at Novena, whats special is that his notes are very personalized and he wasnt stingy in giving extra time or lessons when needed! Personally recommended.

Drop me a PM if you want his contact.

yuki2010
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Total Likes:5

Post by yuki2010 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:38 am

my DD super like her Chem teacher who is former Poly teacher actually. But seems she only teach in a small group only. Can share with you her contacts if interested.