Networking Group - HCI (College)

Is there life after O/A-Levels? Definitely! How well a person does in tertiary education is correlated with job opportunities open to the person. Discuss issues pertaining to nstitutes of higher learning here.
panickymum
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:12

Re: Networking Group - HCI (JC)

Post by panickymum » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:06 pm

Hi
Although my gal from nygh, she was separated from her good friends and classmates. She is also the type that only stick to few good friends in Nygh. She told me she is going to make new friends. I saw there are many JAE from her OG group. She said they are friendly. Do encourage her to make friends. It's only 2 weeks and They just got their class. By doing projects etc, she is able to find Friend . JIAYOU

Song22
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:14

Re: Networking Group - Hwa Chong JC

Post by Song22 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:02 pm

8228 wrote:Are ankle socks allowed in HCJC? Thanks.

Yes

VJA
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
Total Likes:1

Post by VJA » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:40 am

panickymum wrote:Hi
Although my gal from nygh, she was separated from her good friends and classmates. She is also the type that only stick to few good friends in Nygh. She told me she is going to make new friends. I saw there are many JAE from her OG group. She said they are friendly. Do encourage her to make friends. It's only 2 weeks and They just got their class. By doing projects etc, she is able to find Friend . JIAYOU

:xedfingers:

CatMoon
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:15

Post by CatMoon » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:57 pm

Hi C1 Parents,

See you all this Wednesday at the C1 Parents Welcome Nite! We will get to meet our kids' civics tutors & watch our kids perform at the dance competition!

Song22
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
Total Likes:14

Post by Song22 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:39 pm

CatMoon wrote:Hi C1 Parents,

See you all this Wednesday at the C1 Parents Welcome Nite! We will get to meet our kids' civics tutors & watch our kids perform at the dance competition!
Yes! Really looking forward to! I was there last year for my DS, the atmosphere was really great when they did the cheer and sang 细水长流

lego
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
Total Likes:8

Post by lego » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:06 pm

Hi All,

Checking in.
We will be attending the Parents Nite cum Post Orientation Party this Wed too! :smile:

UBKmom
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
Total Likes:16

Post by UBKmom » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:33 pm

MathematicsFanatics
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Post by MathematicsFanatics » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:03 pm

Hi all,

I am a sec 4 student keen to know more about different JCs. Can anyone share about the school culture and environment in HCI? Thx!

JeremyT
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Networking Group - Hwa Chong JC

Post by JeremyT » Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:44 pm

Seannnnn wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:15 pm
eve74sg wrote:
Active kid wrote:Hi,
Is there any good recommendations for h2 math tutor or centre?

Thanks in advance!
Hi

I am also sourcing for tutors.

So far this is what i have researched, hopefully other parents can share too:
1.GP, Econs - Indigo seems quite popular, and even has a HCI class in their Balmoral outlet. MY DD went for the trial in Novena but she claims the classroom walls are not soundproof hence quite noise when students are outside.
2. Physics - currently attend the tutor who is the 'most popular Physics teacher'' in Bishan. google and u can find him. so-so reviews from my girl. She said better than no help at all.
3. Math - wanted to try out True Learning, but haven't start.

Another popular JC tuition is Learner's Lodge.

Just jumping on this thread to share my contacts.

1. Econs. Terence from Ace Clinic Education, He teaches many RI and Hwa Chong kids. He provides his own notes which are useful for examinations. There are also some video testimonials on his website.
2. Chemistry - Donnell from Twig Learning Centre. He also teaches many RI, Hwa Chong kids and others from top schools. Also provides his own unique notes for examinations.

Hello Sean,

I was told by a friend that this forum sometimes have lobangs for referral/discount codes. It appears that this Ace Clinic has a 10% referral code. Do you happen to have one for their JC Economics class? My son is in JC1, did not do well for his first test.

Also, any additional information or recommendations are appreciated!

Seannnnn
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Post by Seannnnn » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:05 pm

Hi Jeremy,

Not sure how you found out about the referral code. Yes, i do but its not nice to be putting it out in the open. I will PM you.