Guess whose eyes? Challenge #2 Discussion

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

Guess whose eyes? Challenge #2 Discussion

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Updated: format of game simplied and found in actual game thread:

http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... highlight=
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Guest
 

Postby LKVM » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:32 pm

Rulz seems to be confusing maybe cause there are no actual eyes posted yet :?

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 14884
Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:12 pm
Total Likes: 0


Postby tankee » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 pm

30 single eyes !!!!

:!: :faint:


:wink:

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Postby BigDevil » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:03 pm

I foresee I will have negative points playing this game! :lol:

BigDevil
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 9157
Joined: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:30 pm
Total Likes: 19


Postby Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:12 pm

BigDevil wrote:I foresee I will have negative points playing this game! :lol:


So means no minus points?
Guest
 


Postby watmekiasu » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Sad, I don't know HKG stars and where do see KSP's eyes?

I had a funny thought - HKG stars eyes also means who had the best double eyelid job.

watmekiasu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:10 am
Total Likes: 4


Postby Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 pm

watmekiasu wrote:Sad, I don't know HKG stars and where do see KSP's eyes?

I had a funny thought - HKG stars eyes also means who had the best double eyelid job.


Alamak...you were so good in the last game...
For KSP parents, no one knows better too but they will guess according to their instincts. :wink:

As for double eyelid...that is so hilarious.. :lol: Imagine if I post Korean stars....:rotflmao:

Anyway, maybe you just give it a shot just to join in the fun, I may consider removing the minus points...
Guest
 

Postby Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:27 pm

LKVM wrote:Rulz seems to be confusing maybe cause there are no actual eyes posted yet :?


I have simplified further. Hope it helps. :wink:
Guest
 

Postby watmekiasu » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 pm

I would certainly like to participate but alamak, I only know a few HKG stars. Some are dead like Barbra Yung (Huang Rong), Anita Mui and Leslie Cheung and others are ................. are they even HKG - Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Carina Lau etc? Duh, this reveals my age. :roll:

I foresee this will be very challenging, esp female stars. Many actresses go to the same surgeon, lol.

I think to encourage greater participation, it is a good idea to remove the "minus" points.

watmekiasu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 488
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:10 am
Total Likes: 4


Postby Guest » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:36 pm

watmekiasu wrote:I would certainly like to participate but alamak, I only know a few HKG stars. Some are dead like Barbra Yung (Huang Rong), Anita Mui and Leslie Cheung and others are ................. are they even HKG - Jackie Chan, Jet Li, Carina Lau etc? Duh, this reveals my age. :roll:

I foresee this will be very challenging, esp female stars. Many actresses go to the same surgeon, lol.

I think to encourage greater participation, it is a good idea to remove the "minus" points.


Thanks I have removed the minus points, only for amendment. :wink:
Will try to cater to everyone's needs for the wide spectrum of stars.
Guest
 

Next

Return to Playground