[Game] Find KSP.com Coupon in NDP Booklet & Win !!

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

[Game] Find KSP.com Coupon in NDP Booklet & Win !!

Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:10 am

Thanks, titank for starting this thread. Yes, we have been guilty of not having done any print advertising for our KiasuParents.com for the past 3 years :) That's why it's only if you are explicitly looking for us or if you are searching for some kiasu "stuff" for your kids that's when you find us. We are very grateful to the community for recommending us to their friends and relatives - word of mouth is usually more powerful than the normal kind of advertising.

Anyhow, we have actually helped to sponsor the NDP, so you will see our print ad in the book of vouchers that you will get in your bag of goodies when you go to watch NDP on 8 Aug.

The first person that scans and posts both sides of the KiasuParents.com voucher will get 8888 KPs! :) Happy hunting :nunchuk:

All photoshopped/edited photos will be disqualified.

Results:
Top Prize (8888KPs) :
ksme

Scanned/Photo Image of REAL Voucher Prizes (888KPs)
Be the first 10 to post a scanned or photo of a REAL KiasuParents.com voucher in the NDP bookelt.
1. Busymom
2. PB
3. BigDevil
4. RRMummy
5. buds
6. 25hourmaid
7. autumnbronze
8. BlurBee
9. tree nymph
10.

Me and My KiasuParents.com Voucher (888KPs)
Be the first 11 to post a photo of your hand showing thumbs up with a picture of the KiasuParents.com voucher (need not be the actual voucher) in the background.
Psst. Due to popular demand, we have extended this category to 20 slots. Last chance. No more extension liao.
1. Augmum
2. Busymom
3. ksi
4. tree nymph
5. buds
6. LKVM
7. BigDevil
8. qms
9. ksme
10. tankee
11. KSP
12. RRMummy
13. BlurBee
14. schweppes
15. duriz
16. KoalaMummy
17. 25hourmaid
18. autumnbronze
19. livewith_vanilla
20.
Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:18 am, edited 20 times in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Postby tankee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:17 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:...Anyhow, we have actually helped to sponsor the NDP, so you will see our print ad in the book of vouchers that you will get in your bag of goodies when you go to watch NDP on 8 Aug...



Sponsor NDP !! :shock: KSP.com is RICH !! :rubhands:

anyway, which NDP are you referring to? 8 Aug ??? :?

:siam: :wink:

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Postby JonC » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:21 am

Preview?

JonC
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 954
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Total Likes: 18


Postby Augmum » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:25 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:The first person that scans and posts both sides of the KiasuParents.com voucher will get 8888 KPs! :) Happy hunting :nunchuk:


wow.....chief, yr KPS increase is faster than the stock prices, from 5000 to 8888 KPS,
probably next few days even more...... :wink:

Augmum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 13292
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:02 am
Total Likes: 86


Postby tankee » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 am

but KSP.com not listed in the list of NDP partners leh or are my eyes playing tricks on me? :?

http://www.ndp.org.sg/singles.php?page=partners

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18



Postby titank » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:33 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:Thanks, titank for starting this thread. Yes, we have been guilty of not having done any print advertising for our KiasuParents.com for the past 3 years :) That's why it's only if you are explicitly looking for us or if you are searching for some kiasu "stuff" for your kids that's when you find us. We are very grateful to the community for recommending us to their friends and relatives - word of mouth is usually more powerful than the normal kind of advertising.

Anyhow, we have actually helped to sponsor the NDP, so you will see our print ad in the book of vouchers that you will get in your bag of goodies when you go to watch NDP on 8 Aug.

The first person that scans and posts both sides of the KiasuParents.com voucher will get 8888 KPs! :) Happy hunting :nunchuk:


Chief KS,

Have any NDP tickets for auctions in KSP since KSP are sponsor? Input so many of my family members & relatives into the NDP ticket draw where always no luck in winning.
:stupid:

titank
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3977
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:56 am
Total Likes: 4


Postby ChiefKiasu » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:49 am

tankee wrote:but KSP.com not listed in the list of NDP partners leh or are my eyes playing tricks on me? :?

http://www.ndp.org.sg/singles.php?page=partners


Paiseh... we're not even a company so how to be listed? :)

Anyway, what we have is our first paid offline advertisement - in the book of paid advertisements :)

So don't play play :nunchuk:

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin
 
Posts: 15221
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:16 am
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 319


Postby verykiasu2010 » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
tankee wrote:but KSP.com not listed in the list of NDP partners leh or are my eyes playing tricks on me? :?

http://www.ndp.org.sg/singles.php?page=partners


Paiseh... we're not even a company so how to be listed? :)

Anyway, what we have is our first paid offline advertisement - in the book of paid advertisements :)

So don't play play :nunchuk:


don't play play

just pay pay
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 11696
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 pm
Total Likes: 2


Postby buds » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:18 pm

verykiasu2010 wrote:
ChiefKiasu wrote:
tankee wrote:but KSP.com not listed in the list of NDP partners leh or are my eyes playing tricks on me? :?

http://www.ndp.org.sg/singles.php?page=partners


Paiseh... we're not even a company so how to be listed? :)

Anyway, what we have is our first paid offline advertisement - in the book of paid advertisements :)

So don't play play :nunchuk:


don't play play

just pay pay


:rotflmao:

buds
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 22681
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:21 am
Total Likes: 84


Postby qms » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:56 pm

ChiefKiasu wrote:Anyway, what we have is our first paid offline advertisement - in the book of paid advertisements :)


But, not everybody gets to attend the NDP, and hence, not everyone of us here will be able to get hold of hte book. So, unfair to award points like that, right? :scratchhead: :wink:

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor
 
Posts: 10979
Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 10:35 am
Total Likes: 12


Next

Return to Playground