[Game] What is the most kiasu thing you have ever done?

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

[Game] What is the most kiasu thing you have ever done?

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 am

Spinning off from the "do you feel pressured by others" thread, share what is the most kiasu thing you have done for your child/children and we will do a poll by the forumers here... If you cannot remember which is the most kiasu, you can put in a few entries.....

The Top 3 winners will get:
1st 500 KPs
2nd 300 KPs
3rd 100 KPs

3 Consolation winners will get 30 KPs each.

First closing date is : 12 Aug 2010 to select 6 for final voting.

Share away.....
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:40 am

The most kiasu thing I did for my child was to bring her to consult 5 podiatrists before I was convinced that she had a problem with her feet..... Second opinion did not seem to be enough for me then.....

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Last edited by Guest on Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby verykiasu2010 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:42 am

ksi wrote:The most kiasu thing I did for my child was to bring her to consult 5 podiatrists before I was convinced that she had a problem with her feet.....

that is NOT being kiasu. That is merely still in denial mode
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 am

verykiasu2010 wrote:
ksi wrote:The most kiasu thing I did for my child was to bring her to consult 5 podiatrists before I was convinced that she had a problem with her feet.....

Maybe I should say " before I was convinced that it was the same problem", meaning I already accepted that there was a problem.

Postby verykiasu2010 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:47 am

ksi wrote:
verykiasu2010 wrote:

Maybe I should say " before I was convinced that it was the same problem", meaning I already accepted that there was a problem.

has the problem being successfully treated ?
verykiasu2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:51 am

verykiasu2010 wrote:has the problem being successfully treated ?

Fortunately YES!!! Hooray! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: So being kiasu to confirm the condition accurately and nib the problem at the bud helps in this case. :D

Postby qms » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:57 am

ksi wrote:Fortunately YES!!! Hooray! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: So being kiasu to confirm the condition accurately and nib the problem at the bud helps in this case. :D

:celebrate: :imcool: :dancing: :boogie:

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:59 am

qms wrote:
ksi wrote:Fortunately YES!!! Hooray! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: So being kiasu to confirm the condition accurately and nib the problem at the bud helps in this case. :D

:celebrate: :imcool: :dancing: :boogie:

:thankyou: qms :love:

Postby duriz » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:09 pm

:oops: The MOST kiasu thing I have ever done is bring DD's birth certificate to the kindergarten of choice to Q for acceptance, right after (delivering) DD and I were discharged from the hospital on the 3rd day :oops:

duriz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LKVM » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 pm

duriz wrote::oops: The MOST kiasu thing I have ever done is bring DD's birth certificate to the kindergarten of choice to Q for acceptance, right after (delivering) DD and I were discharged from the hospital on the 3rd day :oops:

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

LKVM
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Playground