SALT

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

SALT

Postby mathsparks » Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:52 pm

AJ stunts are as unrealistic as jackie chan/michelle yeoh's. If she did all those stunts herself, she's 1 amazing woman. But the movie is...exciting, with a not-too-complex story line.

Can anyone explain to me what's the link about Salt's detention in N Korea to do with the storyline?

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mathsparks » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:47 pm

so can somebody, anybody, answer my query, pleeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeee! :thankyou:

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:53 pm

mathsparks wrote:so can somebody, anybody, answer my query, pleeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssseeee! :thankyou:

Haven't watched yet ....so cannot help you yet.... :tongue:

Postby mathsparks » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm

alamak, ksi u v funni hor? go watch n let me know can, please? very annoying if i donno y leh. dh also clueless.

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:10 pm

mathsparks wrote:alamak, ksi u v funni hor? go watch n let me know can, please? very annoying if i donno y leh. dh also clueless.

I see you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese so hard so better give you a reply first ma..... wait hor...... :wink:

Postby mathsparks » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:16 pm

ksi wrote:
mathsparks wrote:alamak, ksi u v funni hor? go watch n let me know can, please? very annoying if i donno y leh. dh also clueless.

I see you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese so hard so better give you a reply first ma..... wait hor...... :wink:

thankyou, hor fren. but this show not too popular, i think. :?

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jedamum » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:19 pm

:? is this a movie? if yes, gonna shift to Playground.
cos i thought Salt in general should be under Foodie's paradise section. :evil:

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Postby mathsparks » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:28 pm

haha, jedamum, salt is not food lah. but she's agent salt. If you can spare some time, go watch with dh, i think too violent for yr ds.

oh, movies belong to playground, arh? Sorry, I forgot. Can mods please shift?

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: SALT

Postby ZacK » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:34 pm

mathsparks wrote:AJ stunts are as unrealistic as jackie chan/michelle yeoh's. If she did all those stunts herself, she's 1 amazing woman. But the movie is...exciting, with a not-too-complex story line.

Can anyone explain to me what's the link about Salt's detention in N Korea to do with the storyline?

I am sure there are strings attached to body etc to help them with near impossible stunt moves, nevertheless, there still carries certain amount of risk.. kudos to AJ for doing those stunts herself (based on reports from articles of cos)

Great movie... Watched with DW and she is no an action fanatic, at least there is storyline behind the actions :D

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby tree nymph » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:35 pm

Buddy,

that's how Salt got married to the German spider scientist. cos she fell into NKorean hands, and the German scientist pull all kind of strings to get her out and she is so touched by it she married him...

tree nymph
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Playground