New game New game....please read on...

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

New game New game....please read on...

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2011 10:01 pm

Game time! Game time!

The Black and White Baby Photo Game....

It all started innocently with a change of my avatar with a baby pic which resembles me a little as a baby so Schweppes dear has suggested an interesting game.....

We are guessing "Whose baby photos!!"

I know we are all fully grown that in no way we look like our baby photos anymore so this game should be fun.

Please submit your own (not your babies' ok?) photos via PM(if that is possible) or to ks_eye@hotmail.com to me by May 15, in BLACK AND WHITE if you have. If you only have colour ones, just send to me, I will change it to black and white for you.

Ready to chiong? :boogie:

You may also give suggestion on how you want the game to be played... I will try to take in as many suggestions as possible as long as it is not complicated and drive me into migraine again. :wink:

Re: New game New game....please read on...

Postby autumnbronze » Wed May 11, 2011 10:30 pm

ksi,

Got age limit??

Baby photo means 0 to how many mths/years old???

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2011 10:36 pm

autumnbronze wrote:ksi,

Got age limit??

good question... errr...maybe 0-18 months? Still not much hair stage? :lol:

Oh I believe some of us also have the nude pose photo taken in the studio.... All my siblings had that except me because mom said she was too busy working during my time... :lol:

Postby autumnbronze » Wed May 11, 2011 10:40 pm

ksi wrote:

Got age limit??

Oh I believe some of us also have the nude pose photo taken in the studio.... All my siblings had that except me because mom said she was too busy working during my time... :lol:

Okie thanks much.

Prob is I must go and dig dig in the storeroom for them. See if I can, at this stage :wink:

I don't remember having a nudie taken, but will go check check if i can :lol: :lol:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2011 10:42 pm

autumnbronze wrote:
ksi wrote:

Got age limit??

Okie thanks much.

Prob is I must go and dig dig in the storeroom for them. See if I can, at this stage :wink:

I don't remember having a nudie taken, but will go check check if i can :lol: :lol:

Actually the age is not a big concern...I think the CUTE factor is what we are looking for..... The cutest period of your life, let's relive it! :wink:

Postby ZacK » Wed May 11, 2011 10:48 pm

Think maybe extend up 3 or 5 yrs of age? For the older generation like me... May not have the really really suck thumb type of pix lei :oops: ... btw not sure if i can still find my pix or not .
Last edited by ZacK on Wed May 11, 2011 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZacK
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schweppes » Wed May 11, 2011 10:48 pm

WooHoo!! Gamee!! Gamee!! So fun.

:thankyou: ksi for organising this "guess the baby photo" game. :kiss:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor

Postby autumnbronze » Wed May 11, 2011 11:06 pm

ksi wrote:
ksi wrote:

Got age limit??

Okie thanks much.

Actually the age is not a big concern...I think the CUTE factor is what we are looking for..... The cutest period of your life, let's relive it! :wink:

Okie onz :celebrate:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2011 11:17 pm

ZacK wrote:Think maybe extend up 3 or 5 yrs of age? For the older generation like me... May not have the really really suck thumb type of pix lei :oops: ... btw not sure if i can still find my pix or not .

Yes Sir!! No limit on age....CUTE FACTOR is what we are looking for to call it a baby photo...okie dokie? So please search very hard.. :imcool:

Postby Guest » Wed May 11, 2011 11:18 pm

schweppes wrote:WooHoo!! Gamee!! Gamee!! So fun.

:thankyou: ksi for organising this "guess the baby photo" game. :kiss:

:thankyou: to you!!! You are the MOTHER who gave birth to this game idea.....I just help to execute... :wink:

Next

Return to Playground