glee

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

glee

Postby LOLMum » Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:31 am

gosh, i am so into glee now.

saw the first few episodes and thought it was cheesy but it really got me hooked.

the songs and dance were good too............ just like "FAME" in the early 80's.

got the warblers album too.

any kids watching this show???????????????

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: glee

Postby 3Boys » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:42 am

LOLMum wrote:
any kids watching this show???????????????

Mine.... :wink:

My 3 y.o. claims the warblers CD to be his own.

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby jtoh » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

I like the Warblers CD too. :) Really catchy music with great harmony.

jtoh
Councillor
Councillor

Postby LOLMum » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:49 pm

yeah, we need music in our lives. sometimes singing and dancing to the oldies but goodies and the latest nos really make cleaning up the house faster and easier.

thanks to glee especially darren criss, i am having more fun doing my ironing and housecleaning.

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

:yikes: , that's the hot iron and not a mike. :sweat:

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby i3mum » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:40 pm

What is the show about? I loves watching US TV dramas! I just finished my Gossip Girls Season 4, am looking forward to the upcoming Season 5!

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby LOLMum » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 pm

Glee is about a group of high school teenagers in song/dance school club. you have the gay student, pregnant cheerleader, bully, ugly and fat girl, handicapped nerd, dumb blonde, nasty girl etc (anyone who is a misfit) thrown into a crazy exhilarating mess of stories and pasts.
songs and dance are thrown in as well.

it also deals with one's self esteem, discomfort with own physical appearances, relationships between friends, parents (the dad has to learn to cope with his gay kid) etc.

not everyone on the show looks good, and the first few shows were not really that great but the minute they started singing and dancing, wow...... watch out for the warblers in season 2. my favourite....

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby i3mum » Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Oh I see... guess I shall start watching it too! :)

LOLMum wrote:Glee is about a group of high school teenagers in song/dance school club. you have the gay student, pregnant cheerleader, bully, ugly and fat girl, handicapped nerd, dumb blonde, nasty girl etc (anyone who is a misfit) thrown into a crazy exhilarating mess of stories and pasts.
songs and dance are thrown in as well.

it also deals with one's self esteem, discomfort with own physical appearances, relationships between friends, parents (the dad has to learn to cope with his gay kid) etc.

not everyone on the show looks good, and the first few shows were not really that great but the minute they started singing and dancing, wow...... watch out for the warblers in season 2. my favourite....

i3mum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Playground