the apartment

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

the apartment

Postby LOLMum » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:39 pm

any1 watching this new show on axn every thursday at 810pm?

it is about 3 couples who will design and decorate 3 identical luxury penthouses and the a chance to win their dream home.

it is in kl and i am surprised the few non asians speak with a very asian slang..................and at times something similar to singlish.

still not to bad a programme on a boring evening.

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: the apartment

Postby auntieM » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Was watching it earlier.. ..I'm okay with it except with some 'talking' style which I didn't want DS to pick up just yet (I am referring to the two men team). Same for the American Top Models.. I record them and watch later. :smile:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
Total Likes: 2


Re: the apartment

Postby LOLMum » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:08 pm

me too - find the speech style a bit weird.

for antm, looking forward to the latest season (17) which i think is showing this sat - antm all stars.

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: the apartment

Postby auntieM » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:52 pm

LOLMum wrote:me too - find the speech style a bit weird.

for antm, looking forward to the latest season (17) which i think is showing this sat - antm all stars.

The 'sisterly' dramatic style is fine with me but dunno how to explain to DS why wayang like that de.. ... :smile:

auntieM
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 3554
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:43 am
Total Likes: 2


Re: the apartment

Postby autumnbronze » Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:30 am

Love watching ANTM, The Fashion Show and Project Runaway :smile:

Missed The Apartment. Will try and catch it next week.

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63



Re: the apartment

Postby schweppes » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:29 am

autumnbronze wrote:Love watching ANTM, The Fashion Show and Project Runaway :smile:

Missed The Apartment. Will try and catch it next week.


haha sista... our tastes too similar lah.

i also enjoy ANTM, Project Runway Work of Art and MasterChef OZ (adults and junior version). :wink:

must look out for the Apartment. Have not gotten a chance to watch it yet :wink:

schweppes
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 5811
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:56 pm
Total Likes: 66


Re: the apartment

Postby autumnbronze » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:43 pm

schweppes wrote:
autumnbronze wrote:Love watching ANTM, The Fashion Show and Project Runaway :smile:

Missed The Apartment. Will try and catch it next week.


haha sista... our tastes too similar lah.

i also enjoy ANTM, Project Runway Work of Art and MasterChef OZ (adults and junior version). :wink:

must look out for the Apartment. Have not gotten a chance to watch it yet :wink:


:hi5:

Yet another confirmation why we hit off so well :imcool:

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


Re: the apartment

Postby LOLMum » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:18 am

haha, i love michael and his partner.

she has such a 嗲 voice and he with such an easy going and gentle voice. when they quarrelled, it certainly didnt look like one to me. :laugh:

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 pm
Total Likes: 1


Re: the apartment

Postby autumnbronze » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:31 am

:slapshead: I missed it again ....

Any idea when is the catch up show???

autumnbronze
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 11858
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 pm
Total Likes: 63


Re: the apartment

Postby LOLMum » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:34 am

replay is on fri @ 11.25 am and sun @ 10.05 am, 2.30 pm and mon @ 4 am.

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 3808
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:25 pm
Total Likes: 1


Next

Return to Playground