How to Bid in Kiasu Auctions

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

How to Bid in Kiasu Auctions

Postby ChiefKiasu » Fri May 01, 2009 7:21 am

Last edited by ChiefKiasu on Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:01 am, edited 19 times in total.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby ImMeeMee » Tue May 12, 2009 11:58 am

How would I know how many Kiasupoints do I have?

ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby schellen » Tue May 12, 2009 12:53 pm

ImMeeMee wrote:How would I know how many Kiasupoints do I have?

Go to top of this forum page. Click on "Profile". It will bring you to your profile. Then, scroll down until you see the heading, "Kiasu Points", and you can see how many you have.

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ChiefKiasu » Tue May 12, 2009 9:42 pm

schellen wrote:...Go to top of this forum page. Click on "Profile". It will bring you to your profile. Then, scroll down until you see the heading, "Kiasu Points", and you can see how many you have.

Thanks scellen! Actually, it's also right there on the home page, just underneath the Activities block in the rightmost column.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby schellen » Wed May 13, 2009 9:19 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
schellen wrote:...Go to top of this forum page. Click on "Profile". It will bring you to your profile. Then, scroll down until you see the heading, "Kiasu Points", and you can see how many you have.

Thanks scellen! Actually, it's also right there on the home page, just underneath the Activities block in the rightmost column.

OIC, I hardly visit home page mah. (Note: Hardly doesn't mean never hor so actually I don't think I've missed your interesting blogs.)

schellen
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ImMeeMee » Wed May 13, 2009 10:34 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:

OIC. thanks. i always read the articles on the left, and never take note of whats on the right ... :oops:

ImMeeMee
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby radiantmum » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:44 pm

Okay, need help here on how this auction works. :?

After you win the bid, what next? You used up your kiasupoints for the item or you need to pay cash equivalent to your kiasupoints bid?

radiantmum
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:07 am

radiantmum wrote:Okay, need help here on how this auction works. :?

After you win the bid, what next? You used up your kiasupoints for the item or you need to pay cash equivalent to your kiasupoints bid?

No cash used at all. Auctions are really our way of rewarding our hardworking contributors for their efforts in KiasuParents.com. Everything is done through KiasuPoints.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:15 am

Questions:

1. So it means when we bid, we should retain min. 500 points in our account, in case we win, we have to pay tax in the next auction or we can fully utilised and work hard to gain another 500 points soon enough to pay tax by the next auction?

2. Once the winner is announced, the points will be deducted immediately from the account automatically or we have to manually transfer ks points to chief?

3. How do we collect our win? kekeke (as if I am going to win like that)

Postby radiantmum » Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:04 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
radiantmum wrote:Okay, need help here on how this auction works. :?

No cash used at all. Auctions are really our way of rewarding our hardworking contributors for their efforts in KiasuParents.com. Everything is done through KiasuPoints.

OIC. Haha looks like I got to work A LOT HARDER to even qualify to participate then ... Geez.

radiantmum
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Next

Return to Playground