Amazing Race Season 21 Starts 30/09/12

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

Amazing Race Season 21 Starts 30/09/12

Postby tankee » Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:01 pm

The 21st season of the race around the world, this time for not 1 but 2 million USD.


tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Re: Amazing Race Season 21 Starts 30/09/12

Postby 3Boys » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:06 pm

tankee wrote:The 21st season of the race around the world, this time for not 1 but 2 million USD.


Ben Bernanke keep printing money, $1M isn't what it used to be.....

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5014
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 pm
Total Likes: 220


Re: Amazing Race Season 21 Starts 30/09/12

Postby KSP » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:10 pm

3Boys wrote:
tankee wrote:The 21st season of the race around the world, this time for not 1 but 2 million USD.


Ben Bernanke keep printing money, $1M isn't what it used to be.....


100% inflation..... :yikes:

KSP
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 6630
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:15 pm
Total Likes: 10


Re: Amazing Race Season 21 Starts 30/09/12

Postby tankee » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:10 pm

survivor is still $1m

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18


Re: Amazing Race Season 21 Starts 30/09/12

Postby CloudeeDaz » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:20 am

finally caught up with first 3 episodes last night..... :smile:
realised that final winner will still get 1M as before, they will only get additional 1M if they also finished first in the first leg. Which means only 1 team stands the chance :roll:...

CloudeeDaz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 am
Total Likes: 11



Re: Amazing Race Season 21 Starts 30/09/12

Postby BMM » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:11 pm

CloudeeDaz wrote:finally caught up with first 3 episodes last night..... :smile:
realised that final winner will still get 1M as before, they will only get additional 1M if they also finished first in the first leg. Which means only 1 team stands the chance :roll:...


Hi, may i know on which channel (Starhub or Mediacorp)? Used to watch the past seasons regularly.. but not these days :(

Thanks so much :)

BMM
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Amazing Race Season 21 Starts 30/09/12

Postby CloudeeDaz » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:28 pm

BMM wrote:
CloudeeDaz wrote:finally caught up with first 3 episodes last night..... :smile:
realised that final winner will still get 1M as before, they will only get additional 1M if they also finished first in the first leg. Which means only 1 team stands the chance :roll:...


Hi, may i know on which channel (Starhub or Mediacorp)? Used to watch the past seasons regularly.. but not these days :(

Thanks so much :)


youtube :smile:

CloudeeDaz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5969
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:38 am
Total Likes: 11


Re: Amazing Race Season 21 Starts 30/09/12

Postby tankee » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Season of the underdog ...

tankee
Site Admin
 
Posts: 17790
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:04 pm
Location: Singapore
Total Likes: 18



Return to Playground