HOW STUDENTS FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ATTEND SPORTS MEET

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

HOW STUDENTS FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ATTEND SPORTS MEET

Postby FanFanX » Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:14 am

HOW STUDENTS FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ATTEND SPORTS MEET/COMPETITION
#JustForLaughs

ACS(I): They raise money from their very rich Parents Support Group to charter 5 MRT trains

SAINT ANDREW'S: They charter buses and pray that the MRT trains transporting the ACS(I) students breakdowns

RI: They form 4 committees with RGS. One to look into existing transportation methods, one to explore new methods, ...one to prototype and test, and one to market it

HCI: They come out with the Chinese version of what RI/RGS comes out with

VS: How they go to the sports meet doesn't matter as long as they cheer their way there, with flags and banners of course! (Cre: ShuKai Hu)

MGS: They will hitch a ride on the MRT trains with their boyfriends from ACS(I)

RIVER VALLEY HIGH: The chartered bus uncle sent the students to SGH cause he thought they all nurses

NUS High School of Math and Science: There is no need to travel to the meet. The science department will get a direct link telecasting the match to all the students' computers in school. Their math department will compute their probability to win before starting the hijacked transmission (Cre: Papa Rich Wee)

Maris Stella High: Will not go, they are still waiting for the swimming pool their former principal promised them for decades (Cre: Gordon Teo)

How do you think other schools' students attend sports meet/competition?

#JustForLaughs

FanFanX
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: HOW STUDENTS FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ATTEND SPORTS MEET

Postby atrecord » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:39 am

FanFanX wrote:HOW STUDENTS FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ATTEND SPORTS MEET/COMPETITION
#JustForLaughs

ACS(I): They raise money from their very rich Parents Support Group to charter 5 MRT trains

SAINT ANDREW'S: They charter buses and pray that the MRT trains transporting the ACS(I) students breakdowns

RI: They form 4 committees with RGS. One to look into existing transportation methods, one to explore new methods, ...one to prototype and test, and one to market it

HCI: They come out with the Chinese version of what RI/RGS comes out with

VS: How they go to the sports meet doesn't matter as long as they cheer their way there, with flags and banners of course! (Cre: ShuKai Hu)

MGS: They will hitch a ride on the MRT trains with their boyfriends from ACS(I)

RIVER VALLEY HIGH: The chartered bus uncle sent the students to SGH cause he thought they all nurses

NUS High School of Math and Science: There is no need to travel to the meet. The science department will get a direct link telecasting the match to all the students' computers in school. Their math department will compute their probability to win before starting the hijacked transmission (Cre: Papa Rich Wee)

Maris Stella High: Will not go, they are still waiting for the swimming pool their former principal promised them for decades (Cre: Gordon Teo)

How do you think other schools' students attend sports meet/competition?

#JustForLaughs

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: HOW STUDENTS FROM DIFFERENT SCHOOLS ATTEND SPORTS MEET

Postby CloudeeDaz » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:05 am

:rotflmao:

Like this. :lol:

CloudeeDaz
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster