[Movie] The Harry Potter movie 2010

This is the KiasuParents' Playground. If you wish to start some forum-based games, you're most welcome to create them in here! All discussions about music and movies will be kept in this Forum too.

[Movie] The Harry Potter movie 2010

Postby Jennifer » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:45 pm

Are you looking forward to it? Which highlights in the book would you most like to be used in the movie?

I esp like those involving the house-elf Kreacher and how he finally acknowledged Harry Potter as his master.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: The Harry Potter movie 2010

Postby ChiefKiasu » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:11 pm

Jennifer wrote:Are you looking forward to it? Which highlights in the book would you most like to be used in the movie?

I esp like those involving the house-elf Kreacher and how he finally acknowledged Harry Potter as his master.

Is it the last one already?

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby Jennifer » Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:18 am

ChiefKiasu wrote:
Jennifer wrote:Are you looking forward to it? Which highlights in the book would you most like to be used in the movie?

Is it the last one already?

The movie is based on the last book but to be filmed in 2 parts. I guess there are too many good details in the book. If squeezed into one movie only, reallly not doing justice to the book.

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby qms » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:53 pm

Jennifer wrote:The movie is based on the last book but to be filmed in 2 parts. I guess there are too many good details in the book. If squeezed into one movie only, reallly not doing justice to the book.

Not only that. Because of the success of Avatar, the Harry Potter movie production team is thinking of releasing it in 3D, too. Can make more money.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby Jennifer » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:05 pm

qms wrote:
Jennifer wrote:The movie is based on the last book but to be filmed in 2 parts. I guess there are too many good details in the book. If squeezed into one movie only, reallly not doing justice to the book.

Not only that. Because of the success of Avatar, the Harry Potter movie production team is thinking of releasing it in 3D, too. Can make more money.

Then the DVD also 3-D?

I hv yet to watch a 3-D movie since Jaws (which was a long long time ago), do we need to use the special effect plastic sheet??? :oops: :oops:

Jennifer
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby qms » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:02 pm

Jennifer wrote:Then the DVD also 3-D?

I hv yet to watch a 3-D movie since Jaws (which was a long long time ago), do we need to use the special effect plastic sheet??? :oops: :oops:

Don't think DVD will be 3-D. The effects of 3-D only go well with big screen. For TV, :| .

Yes, you need the additional "spectacle" to watch 3D movie. You didn't watch Avatar? Nowadays, the "spectacle' is different from what it used to be.

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Postby LOLMum » Wed May 05, 2010 5:48 pm

looking forward to harry potter last film. love all except half blood prince.

they looked so cute in the first 2 films but a bit "ah......weird" in the next few. but emma is so pretty.

:lol:

LOLMum
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby watmekiasu » Thu May 06, 2010 7:57 pm

I still find it hard to accept that Hermoine ended up with Ron and Harry with Ginny. Seems like such a mismatch. I always wanted Hermoine with Harry - there are sparks there. Of course, my daughter doesn't agree with me. She can't stand Hermoine, lol.

watmekiasu
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby ChiefKiasu » Thu May 06, 2010 8:08 pm

watmekiasu wrote:I still find it hard to accept that Hermoine ended up with Ron and Harry with Ginny. Seems like such a mismatch. I always wanted Hermoine with Harry - there are sparks there. Of course, my daughter doesn't agree with me. She can't stand Hermoine, lol.

It's the Princess Leia effect. The original Star Wars movie had us all thinking that Princess Leia is going to be Luke Skywalker's main squeeze.

ChiefKiasu
Site Admin

Postby qms » Fri May 07, 2010 8:45 am

Chit chat about movie becomes a playground? :scratchhead:

qms
ClassMonitor
ClassMonitor

Next

Return to Playground