Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres

Paid survey?

With rising costs and increased learning needs, financing our children's education is no longer a simple walk in the park. Discuss with other parents about how they are managing their finances to cope with their expenses.

Re: Paid survey?

Postby Amelia Lim » Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Hello!

I tried a few panels from this website called PanelPlace and so far I have managed to cash out for these few sites! The sites I tried were Global Test Market and Valued Opinion. Gonna try a few more survey panels on their website.. seems quite credible given that they have earning proofs as well! Will update on how it goes!

On a side note, do take note that different survey companies pays via different payment methods. Do look at this infographic for the common methods of payment by survey companies and choose the one which suits your needs best! :smile:

Amelia Lim
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby clairebear » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:58 pm

I just received the pay out.
$30 paid survey for drivers who have never driven for Grab / Uber before: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2ZS6JLJ

clairebear
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby OmeOmine » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:58 pm

Get CASH for your Opinions.

Participate in interesting and insightful market research studies (e.g. focus group discussion, online survey, mystery shopping, food tasting, product testing, etc) to voice your opinions to make a difference to future product/service. No sales, ever!

LIKE & FOLLOW https://www.facebook.com/sgfocusgp to discover market research opportunities.

OmeOmine
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby jasminekokoro » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:12 am

I tried a lot of survey websites and I personally prefer surveyon because I find it quicker to cash out as compared to others.

jasminekokoro
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ms kiasu » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:53 pm

Hello all,

I'm looking for volunteers to assist with market research surveys. $20/hr will be reimbursed for your time.
We are an international company located in Kent Ridge.
This is an adhoc- basis role. (Dates of projects would be announced 2 weeks beforehand). Survey duration is short and perfect for SAHMs/ freelancers.

Job-scope: On-site training, assessment of fragrances in various consumer products (Shampoo, shower gel etc).

If interested, please contact +65 9712 2234 for further details.

Do help to spread the word around!

Thank you very much :-)

ms kiasu
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Previous

Return to Money Matters

Find Tuition/Enrichment Centres