Cosway Franchise

With rising costs and increased learning needs, financing our children's education is no longer a simple walk in the park. Discuss with other parents about how they are managing their finances to cope with their expenses.

Cosway Franchise

Postby kitty2 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Anyone here franchise Cosway products?I heard from a friend who is one of them,the return seems attractive.

Please share if you're one. :thankyou:

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1741
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Cosway Franchise

Postby Lyyyn » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:15 pm

I know several people that actually doing it. In Singapore as well as in Indonesia.

The reaction vary, most believed its a cheap way to start a biz as almost all are funded by eCosway and they only share the profit.

If you really want to know, I can bring you to talk to him directly. So you can ask away all your doubts.

I am just third party here :)

Hope it helps :)

Lyyyn
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:59 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Cosway Franchise

Postby kitty2 » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:03 am

Lyyyn wrote:I know several people that actually doing it. In Singapore as well as in Indonesia.

The reaction vary, most believed its a cheap way to start a biz as almost all are funded by eCosway and they only share the profit.

If you really want to know, I can bring you to talk to him directly. So you can ask away all your doubts.

I am just third party here :)

Hope it helps :)


Are you one of the business partner too?Who did you speak to?I got to know the one incharge of s'pore cosway.

kitty2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1741
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:01 pm
Total Likes: 2


Re: Cosway Franchise

Postby Lyyyn » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi Kitty2,

I am not one of the biz partner. I just know people that's operating it. If you want to talk to the person in charge of ecosway Spore. I am not sure I can help.

Best I intro you to my friend, he may be able to explain the details on how to start and who to contact.

Hope it helps :)

Lyyyn
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:59 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Cosway Franchise

Postby scang » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:39 pm

interesting.


What are the products and/or services Cosway provide?
is eCosway an online version?

Any difference between eCosway and the Spore Cosway?

scang
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:48 pm
Total Likes: 6



Re: Cosway Franchise

Postby dun_waste_time » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:58 pm

scang wrote:interesting.


What are the products and/or services Cosway provide?
is eCosway an online version?

Any difference between eCosway and the Spore Cosway?


I'm not too sure about Cosway, but when i look up their web site, it seems like one of those marketing thing that my colleague joined, Amway. She doesn't do any sales, but just get the products such as health supplements and washing thingy (apologies..washing thingy... ) at a discounted price..

I have read success stories about such marketing ploy, but again what are the success rate? 1 in 10 000?

In the end, you just doing what a salesman does but with no monthly basic, everything and everything is just commission... (+ $$ from your lines)

dun_waste_time
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:44 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Cosway Franchise

Postby scang » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 pm

actually, whether it is direct selling, or traditional selling, both have its pros and cons.

For traditional selling, the money goes to the celebrity promoting it, marketing and advertising cost, the rental of storage, distributor cost, salary of employees etc.

For direct selling, minimal marketing and advertising cost, and the bulk of the cost is share between the R&D of the products and commission of the distributor and rep.

So, basically as long as there is a real products, and a need from the consumer for it, there is nothing wrong with either selling.

It is only when there is no products, or forced selling, then it is not right.

As for the success rate, it is how it is presented and marketed. The right presentation, and marketing, will result in the success factor, be it traditional or direct selling.

The negative view on direct selling is due to all the hard selling, pushing of products w/o the consumer really understanding the product or have the wants.

So blame it on their upline, the people who recruit them, or they themselves who fail to do a proper job.

scang
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 793
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:48 pm
Total Likes: 6


Re: Cosway Franchise

Postby Blissful_day » Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm

scang wrote:actually, whether it is direct selling, or traditional selling, both have its pros and cons.

For traditional selling, the money goes to the celebrity promoting it, marketing and advertising cost, the rental of storage, distributor cost, salary of employees etc.

For direct selling, minimal marketing and advertising cost, and the bulk of the cost is share between the R&D of the products and commission of the distributor and rep.

So, basically as long as there is a real products, and a need from the consumer for it, there is nothing wrong with either selling.

It is only when there is no products, or forced selling, then it is not right.

As for the success rate, it is how it is presented and marketed. The right presentation, and marketing, will result in the success factor, be it traditional or direct selling.

The negative view on direct selling is due to all the hard selling, pushing of products w/o the consumer really understanding the product or have the wants.

So blame it on their upline, the people who recruit them, or they themselves who fail to do a proper job.



Yes, kinda of agree with scang that there are pros and cons of direct selling and network marketing. Network marketing business is relatively low investment and take advantage of the power of leveraging.

In order for network marketing business to work, product itself will not be good enough. There must be a system (biz process & education system), strong team members' support and strong reliable products, plus the business owner (himself/herself). Only when these 4 partners comes together and work together, then the business will take off.

Blissful_day
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:06 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Cosway Franchise

Postby Ovencookies » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:28 pm

What's the difference between amway and cosway? Or are both related?

Ovencookies
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Cosway Franchise

Postby LarryG67 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:20 pm

I would believe that cosway is inspired by amway, because I have read up on the company history and amway is quite an established player in this whole mlm thing. they even have a hotel, if I'm not mistaken

LarryG67
GreenBelt
GreenBelt
 
Posts: 100
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:28 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Money Matters