Do you think is important to have a PLAN B in our life?

With rising costs and increased learning needs, financing our children's education is no longer a simple walk in the park. Discuss with other parents about how they are managing their finances to cope with their expenses.

Do you think is important to have a PLAN B in our life?

Postby Elaineng » Sun Dec 09, 2012 3:21 pm

I personally think that it is important to have a PLAN B in our life so that we are able to retire early. Not only that, with a PLAN B, we do not need to worry about retrentment issue. Worrying that you would be retrented one day and you do not generate anymore income and financial become an issue to you.

Elaineng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Do you think is important to have a PLAN B in our life?

Postby scang » Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:47 pm

yes, agreed.

It is important to have multiple streams of income, so that any one stream, esp. if the primary job is lost, the other streams of income can and will tide the person and family through

scang
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby AdonciaTang » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:51 pm

scang wrote:yes, agreed.

It is important to have multiple streams of income, so that any one stream, esp. if the primary job is lost, the other streams of income can and will tide the person and family through

Agree. You need plans to back you up in case it fails. Its never too plan to plan, but its too late to plan when it fails.

AdonciaTang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Elaineng » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:25 pm

AdonciaTang wrote:

Agree. You need plans to back you up in case it fails. Its never too plan to plan, but its too late to plan when it fails.

Yes Adoncia and Scang, gald that have people have the same thinking as me. :smile: What do you all do to earn your second income streams?

Elaineng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby 3Boys » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:30 pm

I'd love a Plan B. Though I'm in the process of building one it's much easier said than done!

3Boys
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby pacetone » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Yes, it is always easier said than done. Please share your plan B.

TIA

pacetone
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Sallye » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:33 pm

Elaineng wrote:
AdonciaTang wrote:

Yes Adoncia and Scang, gald that have people have the same thinking as me. :smile: What do you all do to earn your second income streams?

yes please share a plan B!

in life, we always need a second plan.

Sallye
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby scang » Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Elaineng wrote:
AdonciaTang wrote:

There are a couple of areas you can have multiple streams of income.

It is all about gaining the necessary knowledge and applying them.

PM your contact if you want to discuss on it.

scang
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Postby AdonciaTang » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Elaineng wrote:
AdonciaTang wrote:

Investment. =)

AdonciaTang
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby scang » Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:50 am

AdonciaTang wrote:
Elaineng wrote:

Investment. =)

Yes, that is definitely a form of passive income, if applied correctly.

Same goes for many other forms of mutiple streams of income.

What is important is the right mentor to teach and guide you, and also the right team, or group, who you can consult, discuss, give and get good advice, and encourage one another.

scang
BlackBelt
BlackBelt

Next

Return to Money Matters