A quarrel about money

With rising costs and increased learning needs, financing our children's education is no longer a simple walk in the park. Discuss with other parents about how they are managing their finances to cope with their expenses.

Re: A quarrel about money

Postby Rational_Parent » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:18 am

Agnes want wrote:My best friend had a quarrel with his husband. His husband's brother is an idle fellow. He always need money to squander his life, when he need money he borrows money here and there. There has been no one want to lend money to him, so he ask his brother- my best friend's husband for help. But my best friend doesn't want to give the fellow any money, so they quarrel for the fellow sometimes.
Aaaa.... is your best friend a lady? It's hard to follow your story because I can't find a 'her' or a 'she' somewhere and ended up rather confused. And are you seeking advice or feedback, or simply sharing this troubling story?

Rational_Parent
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Idono » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Shortest quarrel story about money ever :p

Idono
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Elaineng » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:22 am

Why quarrel about money? why not find a solution to look for money or earn the money and make the money work for you?

Elaineng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Elaineng » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:44 am

Why quarrel about money? why not find a solution to look for money or earn the money and make the money work for you?

Elaineng
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby Lynn1967 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:07 pm

Agnes want wrote:My best friend had a quarrel with his husband. His husband's brother is an idle fellow. He always need money to squander his life, when he need money he borrows money here and there. There has been no one want to lend money to him, so he ask his brother- my best friend's husband for help. But my best friend doesn't want to give the fellow any money, so they quarrel for the fellow sometimes.

Personally if a spouse is very spendthrift, I will opt for separate savings account.

Lynn1967
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby WeiHan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:54 pm

Agnes want wrote:My best friend had a quarrel with his husband. His

So they are gay couple? Typo error?

I'll say if his husband want to give some money for his brother to squander, then he should not interfere too much as they are sibling and there is an emotional bonding part that no logical thinking can transcend. Although, logically, is true, what is the point of giving money to a guy that only know how to squander life but remember they are close siblings...

WeiHan
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Money Matters