Any mummies bought the Spin and Go mop deal from Deal.com.sg

With rising costs and increased learning needs, financing our children's education is no longer a simple walk in the park. Discuss with other parents about how they are managing their finances to cope with their expenses.

Any mummies bought the Spin and Go mop deal from Deal.com.sg

Postby loonshi » Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Bought a deal voucher from deal.com.sg. merchant advertised the Spin and Go mop, voucher value $79.90 and I paid for the deal voucher at $26.90.

When received the mop, it is a China brand spin mop. Utterly disappointed as such normal spin mop, you can easily buy from any hardware shop or supermarket selling less than $20. What's the point of buying from deal.com.sg?

The price of the mop was even printed on the box of the spin mop $216 (i think is China price) so to convert to SGD only mayb around $40+? Where got $79.90?

By the way the merchant is Absolute Conceptz Pte Ltd. Pls don't ever buy from this merchant. What you see or buy is not what you get.

I hope i can get a refund. I bought the deal voucher on 5 Feb 2013 and waited till 11 march to collect the Spin mop end up is just a normal china made spin mop.

Totally disgusted........ feel so deceived!!!!

loonshi
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Any mummies bought the Spin and Go mop deal from Deal.co

Postby jedamum » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Thanks forsharing.

I almost bought it too and was looking- out for the nextddeal on it.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor

Return to Money Matters