NEWest

With rising costs and increased learning needs, financing our children's education is no longer a simple walk in the park. Discuss with other parents about how they are managing their finances to cope with their expenses.

NEWest

Postby Hiaweh » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:21 pm

What is your opinion of triplex above a shopping mall? This new dev. is going for less than $1000psf and it's land tenure is about 960+ yrs. It's like a 4-storey townhouse with a 'basement' as carpark, smallest built up area is 2400+ sqft. only thing it's built above a shopping mall.

Going price for 2400+ sqft is 2.4+mil. Would you pay for this type of housing or rather go for a condo within the same price range?

Hiaweh
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: NEWest

Postby THC » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:54 pm

Hiaweh wrote:What is your opinion of triplex above a shopping mall? This new dev. is going for less than $1000psf and it's land tenure is about 960+ yrs. It's like a 4-storey townhouse with a 'basement' as carpark, smallest built up area is 2400+ sqft. only thing it's built above a shopping mall.

Going price for 2400+ sqft is 2.4+mil. Would you pay for this type of housing or rather go for a condo within the same price range?



I went to view the project.
Total area divide by number of floors = one floor less than 600sqft
And need to minus space for lift and staircase, u r left with very small area per floor.

Image how to squeeze 2 or 3 room in such small space!!!!

THC
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: NEWest

Postby Coolkidsrock2 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:46 am

Read in Lianhe Wanbao that the developer cut the price to about $2.2mio. About 12 units or so left.

Coolkidsrock2
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1822
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:03 pm
Total Likes: 9


Re: NEWest

Postby Hiaweh » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:26 am

Not sure why they cut prices. Forgot to ask the agent. The land is as good as freehold.

Hiaweh
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: NEWest

Postby THC » Thu Aug 29, 2013 6:50 pm

Coolkidsrock2 wrote:Read in Lianhe Wanbao that the developer cut the price to about $2.2mio. About 12 units or so left.


Ref townhouse, I believe more than 50% unsold.
They probably want to cross min threshold, wait for a few more months, maybe more discount.

THC
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:22 am
Total Likes: 0



Re: NEWest

Postby LedellLiza55 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:34 pm

I really enjoyed reading this post. I congratulate you for the terrific job you've made. Great stuff, just simply amazing!

LedellLiza55
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:25 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: NEWest

Postby LedellLiza55 » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:58 pm

LedellLiza55 wrote:I really enjoyed reading this post. I congratulate you for the terrific job you've made. Great stuff, just simply amazing!

Post very nicely written and it contains useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks a lot.

Post very nicely written and it contains useful facts. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Thanks a lot.
http://www.plagiarism-checker.me/

LedellLiza55
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:25 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Money Matters