Recommendation Needed for Insurance for Commercial Vehicles

With rising costs and increased learning needs, financing our children's education is no longer a simple walk in the park. Discuss with other parents about how they are managing their finances to cope with their expenses.

Recommendation Needed for Insurance for Commercial Vehicles

Postby mksmn » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:35 am

Hi, my friend's company intend to buy over someone's lorry and would like to have recommendation for a good insurance company/agent for the lorry's insurance. Kindly pls pm me if you have any good recommendation. TIA.

mksmn
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Recommendation Needed for Insurance for Commercial Vehic

Postby atrecord » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:17 pm

mksmn wrote:Hi, my friend's company intend to buy over someone's lorry and would like to have recommendation for a good insurance company/agent for the lorry's insurance. Kindly pls pm me if you have any good recommendation. TIA.

I have the impression that all motor insurance 'sellers' will sell to both private and commercial vehicles. You can ask your friend to just check with any companies, and get the best quote offered.

atrecord
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ksyksyksy » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:41 pm

I think NTUC, MSIG and Liberty seems to be the few common Auto Insurances many of my friends were looking at :)

ksyksyksy
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby ryuunix » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:28 pm

Hello, for those who also needs quotation for commercial vehicle, you can pm me. I have a few insurer companies with me to quote for you =)

ryuunix
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby flyingturtle » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:38 pm

Liberty is pretty good and I have someone to recommend to you. Can pm me for details :)

flyingturtle
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Money Matters