DSA 2019

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.
Post Reply
kokoon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 27,

Re: DSA 2019

Post by kokoon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:36 pm

Hi parents, seek your kind advise
what is the excuse to give to school if the interview time is clashed with other school?

Thanks

ETQsymphony
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Jul 05,
Total Likes:1

Re: DSA 2019

Post by ETQsymphony » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:51 pm

kokoon wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:36 pm
Hi parents, seek your kind advise
what is the excuse to give to school if the interview time is clashed with other school?

Thanks
no need to give excuse. just tell the truth.

kokoon
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Nov 27,

Re: DSA 2019

Post by kokoon » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:20 pm

ETQsymphony wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:51 pm
kokoon wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:36 pm
Hi parents, seek your kind advise
what is the excuse to give to school if the interview time is clashed with other school?

Thanks
no need to give excuse. just tell the truth.
:yikes: thanks for the advice. Hopefully they will be kind enough to arrange other time.

Flolai
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jul 20,

Re: DSA 2019

Post by Flolai » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:52 pm

Anyone receive notification fm CCHY yet ?

Xiaolong
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Nov 26,

Re: DSA 2019

Post by Xiaolong » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:17 pm

teachertang wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:35 pm
Has anyone received 2nd selection for Temasek Junior College?
Still hoping to receive the 2nd email from them.


Xiaolong
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Nov 26,

Re: DSA 2019

Post by Xiaolong » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:30 pm

teachertang wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:35 pm
Has anyone received 2nd selection for Temasek Junior College?
Still hoping to receive the 2nd email from them.

teachertang
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 07,

Re: DSA 2019

Post by teachertang » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:44 pm

:rahrah: :rahrah:
Xiaolong wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:30 pm
teachertang wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:35 pm
Has anyone received 2nd selection for Temasek Junior College?
Still hoping to receive the 2nd email from them.

yeosl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 10,
Total Likes:1

Re: DSA 2019

Post by yeosl » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:36 pm

Flolai wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:52 pm
Anyone receive notification fm CCHY yet ?
i also waiting for their notification.i still no rec'd too.is it started for audition n interview already?

yeosl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 10,
Total Likes:1

Re: DSA 2019

Post by yeosl » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:38 pm

Flolai wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:52 pm
Anyone receive notification fm CCHY yet ?
i also had.not rec'd any notification from cchy.have they started the audition n interview?

yeosl
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Jun 10,
Total Likes:1

Re: DSA 2019

Post by yeosl » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:38 pm

Flolai wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:52 pm
Anyone receive notification fm CCHY yet ?
i also had.not rec'd any notification from cchy.have they started the audition n interview?

Post Reply