where to get free 2009 school exam paper

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

where to get free 2009 school exam paper

Postby Herbie » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:01 am

I have tried to log on and registered with miss.koh for the free account since last week but they did not reply back to me so I am unable to download the exam paper.. Is there other source available to download the 2009 paper.

Please advse. TX

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: where to get free 2009 school exam paper

Postby Brenda10 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:09 am

Herbie wrote:I have tried to log on and registered with miss.koh for the free account since last week but they did not reply back to me so I am unable to download the exam paper.. Is there other source available to download the 2009 paper.

Please advse. TX


You may refer the following link for the P6 Papers.


http://www.orlesson.org/orp/EnglishExam.html

http://www.orlesson.org/orp/MathExam.html


http://www.orlesson.org/orp/ScienceExam.html

Brenda10
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 pm
Total Likes: 3


Postby Herbie » Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:43 am

Hi Brenda 10. Many thanks!!

Herbie
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:48 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: where to get free 2009 school exam paper

Postby jasmineong » Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:32 pm

Brenda10 wrote:
Herbie wrote:I have tried to log on and registered with miss.koh for the free account since last week but they did not reply back to me so I am unable to download the exam paper.. Is there other source available to download the 2009 paper.

Please advse. TX


You may refer the following link for the P6 Papers.


http://www.orlesson.org/orp/EnglishExam.html

http://www.orlesson.org/orp/MathExam.html


http://www.orlesson.org/orp/ScienceExam.html


Hi brenda10,
These websites dont have full range..hmm you know anywhere where there is full range and free hahaha :D

jasmineong
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: where to get free 2009 school exam paper

Postby Brenda10 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:13 pm

jasmineong wrote:Hi brenda10,
These websites dont have full range..hmm you know anywhere where there is full range and free hahaha :D


Hi Jasmineong

Hi, are you referring CL Papers? If yes, the link is:

http://www.orlesson.org/orp/ChineseExam.html

For P5 2009 exam papers I ever did a comparison in Maths and they are same (28 sets) as what I purchased from the vendor.

As for P6 and other level I'm no so sure.

Another link you may try is the following but heard like need to join as a member.

http://test-paper.info/

Hope the information help.

Brenda10
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster
 
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:43 pm
Total Likes: 3



Re: where to get free 2009 school exam paper

Postby jasmineong » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Brenda10 wrote:
jasmineong wrote:Hi brenda10,
These websites dont have full range..hmm you know anywhere where there is full range and free hahaha :D


Hi Jasmineong

Hi, are you referring CL Papers? If yes, the link is:

http://www.orlesson.org/orp/ChineseExam.html

For P5 2009 exam papers I ever did a comparison in Maths and they are same (28 sets) as what I purchased from the vendor.

As for P6 and other level I'm no so sure.

Another link you may try is the following but heard like need to join as a member.

http://test-paper.info/

Hope the information help.


Hi Brenda,

Yes, it has been most helpful...thanks :D

jasmineong
BlueBelt
BlueBelt
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:29 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Secondary Schools - Selection