Average PSLE scores

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

Average PSLE scores

Postby vampire » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:55 am

Does anyone know where I can obtain information on average PSLE score (exclude the GEP's classes) for each of the primary schools?

I was told Maha Bodi has an average of 230-240 points in 2009, same as RGPS. Can anyone help to validate that?

Thanks thanks!

vampire
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: Average PSLE scores

Postby phtthp » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:04 pm

vampire wrote:Does anyone know where I can obtain information on average PSLE score (exclude the GEP's classes) for each of the primary schools?

I was told Maha Bodi has an average of 230-240 points in 2009, same as RGPS. Can anyone help to validate that?

Thanks thanks!

difficult to get such info, from every primary school in SG.

phtthp
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Average PSLE scores

Postby bupashu » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:55 pm

phtthp wrote:
vampire wrote:Does anyone know where I can obtain information on average PSLE score (exclude the GEP's classes) for each of the primary schools?

Thanks thanks!

difficult to get such info, from every primary school in SG.

i thought you have sourced all the info and posted to the individual school's discussion thread?
bupashu
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection