Talent Development Institute 2010

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

Talent Development Institute 2010

Postby usaik » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Hi

I understand some high ability primary school children have been invited to the Talent Development Institute 2010 held at RI over a period of 4 half-days in Nov. Anyone here has kids who have been invited? Can share what is the workshop about and how does your child get selected?

usaik
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby vlim » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:32 pm

As far as I know, the school will nominate those students who are pretty good in the subjects to the TDI to attend the workshops. Then TDI will do the final selections.

vlim
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Re: Talent Development Institute 2010

Postby phankao » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:19 pm

usaik wrote:Hi

I understand some high ability primary school children have been invited to the Talent Development Institute 2010 held at RI over a period of 4 half-days in Nov. Anyone here has kids who have been invited? Can share what is the workshop about and how does your child get selected?

Oh yah, a busload of students, including some of my ds' classmates went, I saw. Don't know what they do!

phankao
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection