School Suggestions

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

School Suggestions

Postby SummerRains » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:14 pm

Hello,

For my PSLE this year, I scored 245. I already submitted my school choices, and my first is Bukit Panjang Govt. High. I'm a little bit worried that the teacher's aren't very supportive and stuff. So I was wondering, what school would be a better choice. I live in Sembawang area so there isn't really a school good for me.

Thanks. :)

SummerRains
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: School Suggestions

Postby kidsplay » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:17 pm

SummerRains wrote:Hello,

For my PSLE this year, I scored 245. I already submitted my school choices, and my first is Bukit Panjang Govt. High. I'm a little bit worried that the teacher's aren't very supportive and stuff. So I was wondering, what school would be a better choice. I live in Sembawang area so there isn't really a school good for me.

What about Anderson? :D

kidsplay
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

School Suggestions

Postby SummerRains » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:21 pm

Hello,

I scored 245 for this year's PSLE. I stay in the Sembawang Area. And I was wondering if anyone can give me suggestions on what schools to go to and why. I don't have MT, so I can't attend Chinese Schools.

SummerRains
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: School Suggestions

Postby emoh » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:47 pm

SummerRains wrote:Hello,

I scored 245 for this year's PSLE. I stay in the Sembawang Area. And I was wondering if anyone can give me suggestions on what schools to go to and why. I don't have MT, so I can't attend Chinese Schools.

u can consider SJI, take MRT to Toa Payoh then followed by 10 mins bus ride ...

emoh
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection