Can I play computer?

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

Can I play computer?

Postby clueless1998 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Erm... I'm going to secondary school next year and if I don't make it to RI, I'm going to HCI. Do you guys know if the homework there is a LOT? or average. I'm afraid that i can't play maplestory........ :cry:

clueless1998
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: Can I play computer?

Postby desichan352 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:06 pm

clueless1998 wrote:Erm... I'm going to secondary school next year and if I don't make it to RI, I'm going to HCI. Do you guys know if the homework there is a LOT? or average. I'm afraid that i can't play maplestory........ :cry:

Well, theres going to be much more subjects to study for so homework load would definately be more. You still can continue playing as long as you know how to manage your time well, but for me, would not have time when school starts so only can play during the holidays thats why my character lvl is stuck at 34 ^^

desichan352
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Fruitee » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 pm

i used to be a maplestory player too. when you get into sec sch, you will be so busy that you will eventually forget about the game.

if you have time during the holidays, you will return. but most likely, no :)

but trust me, after going into sec sch, you will somehow lose interest in the game. i have no idea why too, but it happened to me.

Fruitee
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby triplediao » Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:32 am

There goes my audition account ;p

triplediao
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

haha

Postby clueless1998 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:30 pm

OK I AM going to RI...YAY :D but i heard that RI has a 1hr RECESS OMG and i heard from somewhere else that RI has at some day end school time at 1.30pm. Do you guys know the true timing?

clueless1998
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

computer game

Postby anniebao » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:08 pm

guys can i ask how many hrs on average u guys play? i can only 2 hrs the whole week man!my mother is sooooooooooo selfish.anyway will anderson sec have tons of homeowrk?im afraid that i will screw up my starcraft 2 account. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

anniebao
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: computer game

Postby xxjustakidxx » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:33 pm

anniebao wrote:guys can i ask how many hrs on average u guys play? i can only 2 hrs the whole week man!my mother is sooooooooooo selfish.anyway will anderson sec have tons of homeowrk?im afraid that i will screw up my starcraft 2 account. :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

i play more than 24 hours a week. i'm from hci and my results are still fine. (1.78)

xxjustakidxx
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Jojothehusky » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:02 am

I already lose intrest of Audi n Maple during P6. I don't even noe where has the game disappeared to in my computer. :lol: Can't even remember which hardisk :?

Jojothehusky
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection