psle results stress

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

psle results stress

Postby moirwong » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:12 pm

ai yo my mum n dad so stress keep asking me 2 sms them once get result they keep saying whatever will be will be but I know they will be disappointed they have so high standard on me Must get gd grades ahhhh stress :stompfeet:

moirwong
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: psle results stress

Postby carebear » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:26 pm

moirwong wrote:ai yo my mum n dad so stress keep asking me 2 sms them once get result they keep saying whatever will be will be but I know they will be disappointed they have so high standard on me Must get gd grades ahhhh stress :stompfeet:

Hi moirwong, you poor thing.
You have to go to school alone tomorrow?
I think your mum and dad are more stressed out than you.
You can't do anything now to change the grades.
Be brave, whatever will be, will be.
Enjoy the rest of the holidays!

carebear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby FallenKittehoWo » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:58 pm

I totally understand how you feel, I am also getting my PSLE results tomorrow... :nailbite: I feel beyond scared even though I am in the top class of my school, my results were never that good, really. I only got a T-score of 230 for my prelim, and my friends said the prelim was easy, but I thought otherwise....the PSLE is way harder than the prelim and I have a very bad feeling about it, and my parents want me to go to Tanjong Katong Girls' School, but the T-score is 234 :gloomy: I have already tried my best but I don't want my parents to be disappointed! I am also having friendship problems and stuff like that, but I am always very gloomy and lonely...I am prepared for the worst tomorrow... :cry:

~FallenKittehoWo
:?: :pray: :stupid: :spank: :torchme:

FallenKittehoWo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby carebear » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:04 pm

FallenKittehoWo wrote:I totally understand how you feel, I am also getting my PSLE results tomorrow... :nailbite: I feel beyond scared even though I am in the top class of my school, my results were never that good, really. I only got a T-score of 230 for my prelim, and my friends said the prelim was easy, but I thought otherwise....the PSLE is way harder than the prelim and I have a very bad feeling about it, and my parents want me to go to Tanjong Katong Girls' School, but the T-score is 234 :gloomy: I have already tried my best but I don't want my parents to be disappointed! I am also having friendship problems and stuff like that, but I am always very gloomy and lonely...I am prepared for the worst tomorrow... :cry:

~FallenKittehoWo

Oh don't be so pessimistic.
I am sure that there is a reason for everything.
Even if you don't do well, and don't get into the school of your choice, you may find happiness in another school!

Friendship problems..... I had friendship problems during my school days too. But now when I look back, it seemed so trivial and amusing.
Friends are to be made, and lost sometimes.
There are lots of people out there who can be your potential friend and you should not be too concerned about 1 or 2 friends who are giving you problems. Your family is far more important than your friends.

carebear
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Snow Crystal » Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:15 pm

Moirwong and FallenKittehoWo

Don't be stressed. Your parents may seem to have high expectations but I am sure you have tried your utmost. Whatever the results, be proud of yourselves for going thru PSLE 2011. Come over to this site to voice it out and de-stress ok? Promise us don't be depressed. Hugs :grphug: :wink:

Snow Crystal
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Sun_2010 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:04 am

Big day for all P6ers and their parents . Less than 12 hrs to go....

All the best!!

:rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

Sun_2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby susu2626 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:23 am

carebear wrote:
FallenKittehoWo wrote:I totally understand how you feel, I am also getting my PSLE results tomorrow... :nailbite: I feel beyond scared even though I am in the top class of my school, my results were never that good, really. I only got a T-score of 230 for my prelim, and my friends said the prelim was easy, but I thought otherwise....the PSLE is way harder than the prelim and I have a very bad feeling about it, and my parents want me to go to Tanjong Katong Girls' School, but the T-score is 234 :gloomy: I have already tried my best but I don't want my parents to be disappointed! I am also having friendship problems and stuff like that, but I am always very gloomy and lonely...I am prepared for the worst tomorrow... :cry:

~FallenKittehoWo

Oh don't be so pessimistic.
I am sure that there is a reason for everything.
Even if you don't do well, and don't get into the school of your choice, you may find happiness in another school!

Friendship problems..... I had friendship problems during my school days too. But now when I look back, it seemed so trivial and amusing.
Friends are to be made, and lost sometimes.
There are lots of people out there who can be your potential friend and you should not be too concerned about 1 or 2 friends who are giving you problems. Your family is far more important than your friends.

Don't worry be happy! When you look back at your teenage days these are just so trivial matters, very good results does not mean you will succeed in life just an entry to this working world or an entry to a good school. I have some friends that did not do well in their O levels but they still succeed in life. Just imagine some are MD, VP of a big firm!!( I am not kidding!) i have kids too, have always tell them to try their best and be hardworking, as long you are not lazy , you will find a way to succeed. God luck!!

susu2626
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby moirwong » Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:48 am

@FallenKittehoWo
juz believe in urself I am aiming 2 go to rgs n I am from rgps top class but then I dun tink I can leh I foung math gd but science wasn't I am scared it pulls me down another few more hours n our results will be released -hope 4 the best :pray: p6 pupils we can do it jia you :rahrah:

moirwong
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:30 am

After the release of PSLE results, this will be merged with the PSLE result thread.

All the best to the PSLE kids! :rahrah: :rahrah: :rahrah:

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection