Parents of Foundation kids

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

Parents of Foundation kids

Postby mahes_gopal » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:04 am

Hi parents with foundation kids? How did you kids do? Be proud of them too. Pls post their result and make them feel that they have tried their best too.

mahes_gopal
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Parents of Foundation kids

Postby ashma » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:49 am

my dd scored 137.. her teacher gave her a notebook on the day she got her result.. the cover of the notebook says "I may be slow, but I don't move backwards"..

english - C
MT - B
Fn maths - 3
Fn Science - 3

ashma
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Postby Alchemist » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:42 am

ashma wrote:my dd scored 137.. her teacher gave her a notebook on the day she got her result.. the cover of the notebook says "I may be slow, but I don't move backwards"..

english - C
MT - B
Fn maths - 3
Fn Science - 3

Congrats to your daughter. To you too for taking pride in her achievemnent. Kudos to the teacher for being so encouraging.

Alchemist
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby Michecplow » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:31 pm

my dd scored 137.. her teacher gave her a notebook on the day she got her result.. the cover of the notebook says "I may be slow, but I don't move backwards"..

english - C
MT - B
Fn maths - 3
Fn Science - 3[/quote]

Hi Congrats to your dd !!!!

Michecplow
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby koguma » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:23 pm

There is a news article in The New Paper dated 01 Dec 2011, about a student who does well in PSLE despite both parents being in jail.

The boy scored Grade 1 in Foundation Malay, Foundation Mathematics, Foundation Science and Grade 2 in Foundation English. He gets a score of 159, which allows him to choose between N(T) and N(A). He choose N(T) eventually.

http://www.tnp.sg/content/he-scores-against-all-odds
Note: you need to have a account to read the full news.

koguma
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection