HELP!!!

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

HELP!!!

Postby Wassant » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 am

Hi...my DS scored 236+2 for tis yr psle......now troubled over the selection of schs for him.....wanted to go for Nan Chiau High School but it's far from my place(i live in yew tee) but feel sad to let go leh..:(....any good advice???any good reviews about my other choice:Commonwealth,Clementi Town,Swiss Cottage,Yishun Town n Chung Cheng high sch???tyvm :xedfingers:

Wassant
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Re: HELP!!!

Postby Rich dad poor dad » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:49 am

Frankly, distance is something you need to consider very closely. Because it is a daily affair for your kid. A tired kid will not be as effective in learning....when CCA is included, the kid will need to be in school for 6 days in a week. Unless you make the affort to drive your kid there daily ..it is good to have a school that is within 30min traveling time.

Rich dad poor dad
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Yewniffler171 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:43 pm

You can try BBSS.

Yewniffler171
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby susu2626 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Yewniffler171 wrote:You can try BBSS.

I have posted in another topic, thought I might as well post it here.
Between BBSS and Swiss Cottage Sec which is the better choice in terms of education standard, uniform group, sports, etc,,, any opinions?Thanks

susu2626
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection