My daughter lost her report book.

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

My daughter lost her report book.

Postby kiamum09 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:29 pm

I'm really angry and worried as my daughter has lost her report book. On the day of the school orientation, she told the teacher she forgot to bring her report book, the teacher said to give it on her another day. But right now she doesn't have her report book from primary school and it is required for secondary school! What can I do?

kiamum09
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: My daughter lost her report book.

Postby zeemimi » Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:34 pm

try searching again. could it be buried under all the piles of P6 exam papers, worksheets, workbooks, textbooks?
the next best is to go back to pri school. think they should have all the records stored somewhere.
zeemimi
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby Rich dad poor dad » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:24 am

Now all report is printed material...go back to the primary...they might have it in data base...

Rich dad poor dad
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby Ichigokun » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:22 pm

Hm... When I went for orientation, they didn't ask for my report book.
Thank Goodness it's so, because I lost it too :D

Ichigokun
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby Gems » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:25 pm

For my 2 children in different Secondary Schools, no one asks to see their report books during Sec 1 orientation. Now I also don't know where I have kept them.

Yes, you can go back to Primary School to ask for help in printing. Better be fast before they delete the data.

Gems
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection