DSA - RI / HCI confirmed

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

DSA - RI / HCI confirmed

Postby yellow-dk » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:06 pm

Has of your child been confirmed for RI or HCI after the recent interview?

yellow-dk
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

HCI DSA

Postby father_of_3 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Heard that HCI had sent out email to offer those successful boy. Congrat to those who get it.
Too bad, my boy has not received any offer. :cry:

father_of_3
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby JustKP » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Does anyone know if RI has sent out their DSA result?

JustKP
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby i30 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:23 am

Hi father_of_3, don't be sad now. If someone reject the offer, the boys in the waiting list will be called. Just wait and see.

i30
YellowBelt
YellowBelt

Postby luckystar » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:18 am

HCI has send out all the confirmed notice via email, those did not recieved might be waitlist or rejected, they will send soon to all. I noticed the confirmed notice were the geps. :shock:

RI had not send any yet, they concerned about the feeling of the students as PSLE Oral is near. :wink:

luckystar
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby JustKP » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 am

luckystar wrote:HCI has send out all the confirmed notice via email, those did not recieved might be waitlist or rejected, they will send soon to all. I noticed the confirmed notice were the geps. :shock:

RI had not send any yet, they concerned about the feeling of the students as PSLE Oral is near. :wink:

Thanks for the info. Did your boy apply for any of the schools?

JustKP
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Postby MdmKS » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 am

luckystar wrote:HCI has send out all the confirmed notice via email, those did not recieved might be waitlist or rejected, they will send soon to all. I noticed the confirmed notice were the geps. :shock:

No cofirm offer to SMOPS platinum awardee ? :shock:

MdmKS
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby mathsparks » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

HCI has already informed those on priority waitlist1 both by email and smail. The briefing session for them is this evening.

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby ApronMama » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:14 pm

mathsparks wrote:

HCI has already informed those on priority waitlist1 both by email and smail. The briefing session for them is this evening.

Hi mathspark, what is priority waitlist 1 ? What is the purpose of the briefing session for?
Thanks.

ApronMama
BlueBelt
BlueBelt

Postby mathsparks » Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:20 pm

ApronMama wrote:Hi mathspark, what is priority waitlist 1 ? What is the purpose of the briefing session for?
Thanks.

Some feedback from last year's dsa - waitlist - http://www.kiasuparents.com/kiasu/forum ... c&start=30

mathsparks
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Next

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection