zhonghua secondary or xinmin secondary?

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

Zhonghua or Xinmin

Zhonghua
50%
Xinmin
50%

Total votes : 6

zhonghua secondary or xinmin secondary?

Postby willam » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:57 pm

i cant decide whether i should go to Zhonghua or Xinmin? which one is better in terms of discipline and the facilities?

willam
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Re: zhonghua secondary or xinmin secondary?

Postby its888me » Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:18 pm

I also want to know zhong hua vs xin min vs Tanjong Katong. which one is good....?

its888me
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Postby alng » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:34 am

Hi,

I have some dealings with the two schools in the past, but not as a parent. This is just my personal feelings as a visitor to the two schools.

I like the culture of Zhonghua. The staff are like a family and I feel the warm. Imagine I was only in Zhonghua for two full days and I already like what I am seeing. The students are polite. The tables and chairs are not vandalised like some schools (this speak a lot of their students). There is no barriers in the school as I witness a teacher helping the cleaner as the cleaner had leg pain. This teacher is really setting a good example for the students. I saw another adjunct teacher chit chatting with the guard as I was there during the school holidays. Everyone including the guards, cleaners and teachers are very helpful. One teacher told me that staff turnover (for teachers) is very low, indicating that the teachers are happy there. Happy teachers are more motivated and passionate to teach.

Xinmin is a very good school too but i do not have the warm feeling and feeling at home when I was in Xinmin.

alng
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby willam » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:39 pm

Thank you alng, after reading ur reply i have decided to choose zhonghua :smile:

willam
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection