help to suggest a sec sch for my dd. score 230

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

help to suggest a sec sch for my dd. score 230

Postby JoyceLoo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Dear all,

newbie here. my dd score 230. i am in the midst of nervous breakdown.
pls help n advise under this grade some of the better schs that my dd can go to.
we are staying at bukit panjang area, and location wise is not an issue for us.

thank u in advance.

JoyceLoo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:59 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: help to suggest a sec sch for my dd. score 230

Postby Hollyking » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:44 pm

JoyceLoo wrote:Dear all,

newbie here. my dd score 230. i am in the midst of nervous breakdown.
pls help n advise under this grade some of the better schs that my dd can go to.
we are staying at bukit panjang area, and location wise is not an issue for us.

thank u in advance.


Choose a school with distance in mind. It helps alot and will provide sufficient rest and time for homework and revision.

Hollyking
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:22 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: help to suggest a sec sch for my dd. score 230

Postby JJ1111 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:49 pm

I check from the MOE website. Kranji Secondary COP is 230, followed by Unity 219 and Choa Chu Kang 217. You may browse through MOE website for the nearest location.

JJ1111
BlackBelt
BlackBelt
 
Posts: 845
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:05 pm
Total Likes: 8


Re: help to suggest a sec sch for my dd. score 230

Postby JoyceLoo » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:14 pm

JJ1111 wrote:I check from the MOE website. Kranji Secondary COP is 230, followed by Unity 219 and Choa Chu Kang 217. You may browse through MOE website for the nearest location.



i did look through Kranji sec, but i am worried that they may undergo prime project soon considering their building are rather old.

JoyceLoo
KiasuNewbie
KiasuNewbie
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:59 am
Total Likes: 0


Re: help to suggest a sec sch for my dd. score 230

Postby Sad Person » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:01 pm

....maybe u can consider to another sec school at another location?

Sad Person
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:26 pm
Total Likes: 0



Re: help to suggest a sec sch for my dd. score 230

Postby jedamum » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:17 pm

JoyceLoo wrote:
JJ1111 wrote:I check from the MOE website. Kranji Secondary COP is 230, followed by Unity 219 and Choa Chu Kang 217. You may browse through MOE website for the nearest location.



i did look through Kranji sec, but i am worried that they may undergo prime project soon considering their building are rather old.

why are u not considering Westspring? last year COP was 222.
bukit batok sec cop was 222 too. not sure about the students behaviour in these schools.

jedamum
Councillor
Councillor
 
Posts: 8517
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:58 pm
Total Likes: 20


Re: help to suggest a sec sch for my dd. score 230

Postby wheeee » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:22 pm

West spring? Kranji? Bukit batok? Zhenghua?

wheeee
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:35 pm
Total Likes: 0



Return to Secondary Schools - Selection