Private schools?

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

Private schools?

Postby Sad Person » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Is going into this type of schools good?Like:Hwa chong international???
Or is it too expensive??? :shrug:

Sad Person
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: Private schools?

Postby TheHamsterLover » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:00 pm

These schools are not bad from what I've heard. Some of my friends are from SJI International and there are many CCAs, etc. I could ask her about the sch if u want. At the end of 6 yrs in the sch u get an IB certification like ACS I. School fees are expensive but I'm not sure of the exact figures. U can visit the schools' websites to find out more about this :)
I think you need 220 to apply to get in (but can appeal i think?) for SJI International anyway. U can check the website to find our more if u want. I think all the international schools like this are Christian schools except for Hwa Chong International, so u may want to consider this too.
Are u thinking of joining an international school :) ?

TheHamsterLover
GreenBelt
GreenBelt

Re: Private schools?

Postby Sad Person » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:36 pm

TheHamsterLover wrote:These schools are not bad from what I've heard. Some of my friends are from SJI International and there are many CCAs, etc. I could ask her about the sch if u want. At the end of 6 yrs in the sch u get an IB certification like ACS I. School fees are expensive but I'm not sure of the exact figures. U can visit the schools' websites to find out more about this :)
I think you need 220 to apply to get in (but can appeal i think?) for SJI International anyway. U can check the website to find our more if u want. I think all the international schools like this are Christian schools except for Hwa Chong International, so u may want to consider this too.
Are u thinking of joining an international school :) ?

Nope just asking

Sad Person
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection