RE: third language and CSP

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

RE: third language and CSP

Postby genevieve08 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Hi all,
I am going into Secondary school next year and would like to ask you about the third language program for Malay and the CSP program.
I am not good at languages , may I know if it is easy for me to pick up Malay and join the CSP program? Thanks in advance. :thankyou: :rahrah:

genevieve08
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Re: RE: third language and CSP

Postby Choco05 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:33 pm

genevieve08 wrote:Hi all,
I am going into Secondary school next year and would like to ask you about the third language program for Malay and the CSP program.
I am not good at languages , may I know if it is easy for me to pick up Malay and join the CSP program? Thanks in advance. :thankyou: :rahrah:

You can only choose one program, so i'm sorry but you can only either take malay or CSP, not both.

Choco05
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: RE: third language and CSP

Postby genevieve08 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Choco05 wrote:
genevieve08 wrote:Hi all,

You can only choose one program, so i'm sorry but you can only either take malay or CSP, not both.

Thanks for the info :)

genevieve08
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection