Tanjong katong vs Maris Stella High

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

Tanjong katong vs Maris Stella High

Postby superson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:10 pm

Hi,

Can anyone advise Tanjong Katong and Maris Stella High which one better?? Thanks

superson
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Tanjong katong vs Maris Stella High

Postby Hollyking » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:17 pm

superson wrote:Hi,

Can anyone advise Tanjong Katong and Maris Stella High which one better?? Thanks

MSHS is one up. Good results with stronger CCA base.

Hollyking
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:22 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Tanjong katong vs Maris Stella High

Postby superson » Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:23 pm

Hollyking wrote:
superson wrote:Hi,

Can anyone advise Tanjong Katong and Maris Stella High which one better?? Thanks

MSHS is one up. Good results with stronger CCA base.

I agreed MSHS has very good CCA but i seached O level results seems TK better, that why i am very heahache :?:

superson
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Tanjong katong vs Maris Stella High

Postby Hollyking » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:06 pm

superson wrote:
Hollyking wrote:
superson wrote:Hi,

Can anyone advise Tanjong Katong and Maris Stella High which one better?? Thanks

MSHS is one up. Good results with stronger CCA base.

I agreed MSHS has very good CCA but i seached O level results seems TK better, that why i am very heahache :?:

MSHS has affiliated students from its Primary School. They are weaker therefore tend to pull down the overall of the Banding of the school. To do an apple for apple comparison, take away the affiliated students from MSHS and I am sure they will be better than Tanjong Katong.

Hollyking
OrangeBelt
OrangeBelt
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:22 pm
Total Likes: 0


Re: Tanjong katong vs Maris Stella High

Postby superson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:34 am

Thanks! U make me feel better as my son's final decision is MSHS.

superson
YellowBelt
YellowBelt
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:51 pm
Total Likes: 0




Return to Secondary Schools - Selection