Catholic high vs maris stella

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

Catholic high vs maris stella

Postby mummy OnABudget » Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:01 pm

as above anyone since both is catholic school and i got 1 more dilemma my church father wants me to send ah boy to monfort lol

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Re: Catholic high vs maris stella

Postby ngl2010 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:04 pm

I think the COP for all 3 schools are different, right? Also, you must consider the distance.

ngl2010
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:38 pm

ngl2010 wrote:I think the COP for all 3 schools are different, right? Also, you must consider the distance.

ya lor all different cop distance no issue since got circle line lol but the thing is ds is dying to go cat high but taking consideration of cop i feel maris stella will be a better option as for monfort i dont feel comfortable but ds said he dont think he needs to go monfort so he will just avoid the father in chruch till after school selection that particular father is very pro Gabrielite brothers band of school.

As for hubby he says anything as long as ds wants is oki lol

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Postby mummy so kiasu » Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:41 pm

mummy OnABudget wrote:
ngl2010 wrote:I think the COP for all 3 schools are different, right? Also, you must consider the distance.

ya lor all different cop distance no issue since got circle line lol but the thing is ds is dying to go cat high but taking consideration of cop i feel maris stella will be a better option as for monfort i dont feel comfortable but ds said he dont think he needs to go monfort so he will just avoid the father in chruch till after school selection that particular father is very pro Gabrielite brothers band of school.

As for hubby he says anything as long as ds wants is oki lol

Catholic High 249
Maris Stella 236
Monfort 220
Only CHS offers IP & it is the best out of the 3 schools. Choice of son is important. After all, he is the one sho is going to study in tbe school for tbe next four years.

mummy so kiasu
KiasuGrandMaster
KiasuGrandMaster

Postby mummy OnABudget » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:22 am

yeah and throw in st gabs thats the so called family tradition sch i am going to go crazy soon and best is ds said is up to u all wherever i go i just know i need study somemore lol.

was shock to see st gabs cop higher then monfort though

mummy OnABudget
BrownBelt
BrownBelt

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection