Something about zhenghua secondary school

Unlike entry to Primary Schools, admission into Secondary Schools is based on meritocracy. PSLE results are used as key admission criteria. Discuss everything related to PSLE and selection of Secondary Schools here.

Something about zhenghua secondary school

Postby Jen111 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:46 pm

I am a parent of a student from Zhenghua Secondary School. I shall not mention my son's name. I need a help from you to look out for every single student's safety and examination results. I was guarantor of my friend when she owe money to bookie whom she knows, I was told that her name is Chua Lian Tee when I promised to be my friend guarantor. My friend ran away leaving me to cover all her debts, this bookie calls me day and night using different handphone number. She found out that I have a son studying in Zhenghua Secondary School, she is threatening me now that her daughter is working as a teacher in Zhenghua Secondary School, she can easily ask her daughter by the name of Ms Tan from the science department to make things difficult for him. As Zhenghua Secondary School has a good environment, I hope my son can remain in this school, so I do hope you can inform your staffs to keep a lookout for each and every student, if things get worse I will make a police report. Thank you for your patience to read my letter and once again thanks if you can help me out. Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Re: Something about zhenghua secondary school

Postby A better tomorrow » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Oh dear , I feel really sorry for you :( I think you should tell the school about this . You should also find out if ms tan is her daughter , just in case she is just making up a story on it so as to scare you

A better tomorrow

Return to Secondary Schools - Selection